Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:51 pm

It is on you tube already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNofgJw3azM

hope someone got the sniper .... :lol:

TTUK as I understand it the bottom 2 in the challenges over the next 3 days would be up for it ...

so Sheryl and Lembit today but another 4 ..to join them in the next 2 days .....

Lembit may be good value if McKeith wins immunity... can't see Havers staying the course though.. think he will be gone very soon...

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 am

You're right as he's quit.

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 am

:shock: Wow another 4 coming in..

Wonder if one of them be Mac known as John Mcurrick.
i d surprise mac has nt entered for this??
As we all know Mac has all of November off for his racing,so
he could fit this in to.. :cool:

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm

any word who is going in?
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

TopTipsterUK
At Stud
Tips

Postby TopTipsterUK » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Gillian up for eviction's her odd's are falling as i type this!

:win:

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 pm

its a tricky one isnt it, have her stay in and wish hell upon her or evict her and never have to see her miserable whiny fake face ever again. shes a great advertisement for eating meat that one.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

TopTipsterUK
At Stud
Tips

Postby TopTipsterUK » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

its a tricky one isnt it, have her stay in and wish hell upon her or evict her and never have to see her miserable whiny fake face ever again. shes a great advertisement for eating meat that one.
What you have just said is spot on otherwise she would be odd's on to go first :win:

The Executioner
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Executioner » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 pm

The way I look at it is that three of the six that are up for eviction will be safe when it goes to public vote anyway ( Stacey - Shaun & Dom ) of the remaining three - people will want the poo alalyst to stay in and make her suffer more trials ; Lembit ' Woody ' is annoying but has character so therefore the one with most at risk at this stage is Sheryl ( assuming she doesn't win the last immunity spot ) odds of around 11/4 on Betfair seem very generous for those that wish to play this type of market.
Last edited by The Executioner on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Its whether the public "do a wagner" and support Gillian Mckeith. Has she got a facebook page yet? Is she still in with a "faint" chance?

Mrs Gazza could be the value.

http://www.valuechecker.co.uk/specials/ ... tion-2546/

The Executioner
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Executioner » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 pm

machine
At Stud

Posted: 24 Nov 2010 14:51 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Executioner
Triple Crown Winner

CAN SEE YOU GETTING INTO THESE BETS AGAIN,

once bitten twice shy.

This is the one programme I watch for comedy value - got to admit I'm tempted at the price :yes:

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:50 pm

if the vote is for who people want to stay i would say gillian will stay as people will enjoy her being tormented. if its for who people want to get rid of she will probably have fairly strong support. difficult to see anyone else raising enough passion to be voted out.

jimny2
At Stud
Tips

Postby jimny2 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah but she actually did ok in the challenge with Dom Joly which takes most/all of the fun out of it...And she had a pop at Stacey the nations favourite :D

Think she will go unless she can somehow win immunity, surely the public have had enough of her after her whining about how she can't leave because she won't get paid or work in tv ever again.

And Dom Joly is starting to get on my nerves now, all macho and in control strutting around camp dishing out witty/sarcastic remarks but place a spider or any other insect in front of him and he becomes a gibbering wreck, surprised Jenny or someone else hasn't put him in his place.

Would like to see more of Kayla :P looks/acts all girlie-girlie/airhead most of the time but not afraid to roll up her sleeves and get stuck in or stand up for herself...No chance of winning but hopefully we see more of her...
If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it's not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.