Tips

Postby Supergojira » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:11 am

Fairfranco if you put £150 into my account I'll do the teasing :D
Down, Down Forward, Forward Any Punch = Hadoken

curwinkle
Stallion
Tips

Postby curwinkle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 pm

If tonights episode had been shown last night, Sov would have been out the door head first. Horrible little witch. She makes me sick. Next out, by a long long way NAP

ids81o
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ids81o » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:28 am

Nicola and Sov up for eviction.
Can't see nicola having much support but sov did not come across well tonight.

king pete
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby king pete » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Horrible little witch
Bit Harsh.I quite like her.The rest of them are being a bunch of moaning old gits.She might not be the most cheerful lass (she has her reasons) but she really made me laugh when she was dancing round celebrating staying in while the others were picking their faces off the floor.I dont know why they were all so sad when Heidi left.If i was in there i would have packed her bags for her.Good Riddance.Stephanie is being a bitch.Vinnie is moaning too much.(he is funny though)Dane is boring and gave in to Vinnie too easily.Alex cant get any further up Vinnies backside.Sisqos alright, although a little boring.The only ones i do like are Sov, Sisqo and Vinnie.The rest i cant stand.Even when Sov was hiding the food for a LAUGH, Vinnie and the rest thought she was hiding it to eat.IT WAS A BIT OF FUN!!

Im surprised that they have nominated Nicola.It must have been close.Shes up against Sov and imo Sov should and will stay in.I certainly think it will be closer than the odds show.Nicola is a bit boring.Shes not going to have many fights in there is she.Sov winds everyone up and i would love to see their faces if shes saved again.I actually felt sorry for her last night.I saw her on the live programme (i wasnt watching it really, just channnel flicking) and it showed Sov in a bit of pain with what looked like tooth ache.She then sat on the couch and Stephanie walked past ignoring her, so she stuck her fingers up.That made me laugh.Ive had a couple pound on SOV TO WIN @ 20/1 :D I think she has more fans than people think.If Sov goes it will be very boring.

Supergojira
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Supergojira » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:36 am

I'm firmly in the Sov camp here. Stephanie is being a moaning old tory cow, baldwin is a forceful god-obsessed geek, vinnie is a total control freak need i go on? As mentioned the hiding of the baked bean tin was a bit of off the wall fun which NOBODY got, if Sov goes the entertainment goes too, is Dane bowers the colour magnolia incarnate? I've never seen anyone as dull and devoid of character in my life! Nicola T is bringing nothing to the table get her out!!!
Down, Down Forward, Forward Any Punch = Hadoken

ids81o
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ids81o » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 pm

After tonights eviction there's suprise live nominations. Should be fun.

ids81o
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ids81o » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Bye bye Stevie B you nutcase.
Stephanie really is a stuck up snidey bitch.

xplaybwoix
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby xplaybwoix » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Nicole was 14/1 to win a few days back and 3/1 to b top woman..how tings have changed..i thought she could be a fav because she has the classic traits people seem to like..she is naive, dim witted but honest and nice i suppose..So she could do welll

Now am i going mad but surely the 10/3 for Ivana to be the next one evicted is gd odds??

ids81o
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ids81o » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Ivana's inoffensive can't see to many people picking up the phone to vote her out.
Sisco's popular.
Baldwin is not liked for good reason and will 100% be evicted next.

xplaybwoix
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby xplaybwoix » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm

nothing is 100 percent...i still think he is seen as good value for comedy and will infuriate people more if he stays in thus giving good entertainment...howeer sisqo is just too nice so i think he might stay , but it's between him n bldwin...ivana imo is a cert to go out of the 3

ids81o
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ids81o » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 pm

There's two evictions on the night, baldwins 1-5 for the first and 4-1 the second.
You have to remember you vote for who you want to leave. I doubt many people want to save Baldwin and those few who do have to choose sisco or ivana, a split vote. Making it more likley Baldwin goes.

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 pm

100% is an irresponsible posting. more than likely he will go but its never 100% and writing stuff like that is what drives the stupider members of the forum to stick their entire bank on.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.