Big Brother 10 - 2009

BetfairGuy
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby BetfairGuy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Freddie's actions certainly saw a drift on his price at Betfair last night and Charlie became favourite for a while. Things have settled down now and Freddie's back at 4.6.

If it was anyone else but Lisa that Freddie had a go at, then it would have made a big difference to his chances of winning, but that's kind of the point - he wouldn't have had a go at anyone else but Lisa and her gang.

HeartyWholeMeal
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby HeartyWholeMeal » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 am

Hi All,

1st post! Long time lurker, bet on anything really!

Not been much I've fancied on this years big brother but this week I think Hira is worth a cheeky bet at 9/2!

Why? Well, this week it is vote to STAY and not vote go GO. Thus, I think Bea has enough supporters after last weeks Norin saga, Lisa this week will get some votes for standing up to Freddie but Hira, as she hasn't really done much in the house, I don't think has enough 'supporters' who want to vote her to stay.

IMO :)

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 am

Welcome to the forum Hearty, good luck with you selection. :win:

http://www.olbg.com/big-brother-eviction.htm

HeartyWholeMeal
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby HeartyWholeMeal » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Hira's now the 5/4 / 7/4 fav worth the bookies!

Andy4Fingers
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Andy4Fingers » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Good shout HWM. Like you say it's supporters and I don't think Hira has done enough either. I'm surprised she's favourite to go though.

HeartyWholeMeal
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby HeartyWholeMeal » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks but it's very, very close! Channel 4 were very crafty (IMO)... I think they know that with Norin out, they need to keep Bea and Lisa in to at least stir some trouble in the house.

Doing a 'vote to save' IMO means there will be more of a chance of Bea and Lisa staying.

I actually think if it was 'vote to go' Freddie may have been in a little bit of trouble after his performance the other night.

I hope Hira stays tho... she seems like a nice girl and deserves too.

HWM

PS It's not me that watches it, it's my other 'half! I just watch it as background noise! :D

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:09 pm

voting to save is clearly only being done so the insiders have an idea who to bet on to win it!

david and hira are not gonna have many supporters. will all depend on the edit tonight tho.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

HeartyWholeMeal
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby HeartyWholeMeal » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 pm

:win: had a feeling it would be her.

HeartyWholeMeal
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby HeartyWholeMeal » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi,

Bit of an early one but worth it for the value!

Next Eviction - Freddie - 8/1 (currently available at Boylesports and Betfair)

Bit of a gamble as no-one knows how nominations will work this week as BB said there would be 'consiquencys' for Sophie telling Siavash and Marcus to vote for her.

So, as I said a gamble BUT if nominations do take place as normal (which I think is what they will want to happen as it didn't last week) then the following should vote for Freddie;

Charlie;
David;
Lisa;
and Sophie.

And four votes should be enough to be up for nominations.
The reason for Freddie is he really didn't look good today, enough to kick him out next week and he has been losing a lot of support the last few weeks!

It's an early one, and no-one knows how the week will pan out but I think it's worth a cheeky gamble. :win:

BetfairGuy
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby BetfairGuy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 am

Apparently Freddie and Bea had a big row last night, which could do him the power of good. His chances of winning have been gradually decreasing since she came into the house.

Can't see Freddie being evicted. Yes, his popularity has taken a drift, but there's still not many people that would survive against him if up for eviction. Siavash and Sophie, maybe, but anyone else would be doubtful.

HeartyWholeMeal
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby HeartyWholeMeal » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 am

Well, the rumor is that it's Marcus vs. Freddie (or so the daily stay reckon!). Bookies don't seem to have updated the odds, Marcus is 3/1 while Freddie is 12's.

I really think this is going to be very close, someone started an online poll and based on one and a half thousand votes its neck and neck!

So I'm sticking with Freddie!

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/18598 ... &msg=voted

edit: beware, who is up for eviction is just a rumor at the mo.

BetfairGuy
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby BetfairGuy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 am

Will BB want these two up for eviction? I wouldn't rule out a twist of some kind. Putting up those who received the least votes would get rid of some deadwood.