Big Brother Celebrity Hijack

thetitan
At Stud
Tips

Postby thetitan » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:09 pm

John was deserved winner IMO :win:

Was a bit surprised that Emilia got into the top 2 ahead of Anthony and Amy, in the end I think she must be the most hated runner-up ever!

hope some others got onto john at good prices, roll on the next reality TV farce :lol:

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:00 pm

Another lesson learnt on these markets, amy and anthony nowhere despite being short prices. Rhydian nailed on to win- loses.

We have all been warned.

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:22 pm

well glad i didnt listen to rounder, surprised too as hes normally very pro-scottish, anti-everywhere else! i watched first nite and stuck my bet on john then and wasnt expecting a return after all had been said. didnt even realise it was over til I noticed larger balance!

for me, john seemed similar to the cameron demographic from a few BBs ago. he seemed deserving to me, there wasnt a worthy opponent on first nite, but dunno how series panned out.
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

thetitan
At Stud
Tips

Postby thetitan » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:45 pm

John was my fav to win from the start as I kept on saying on here over the past few weeks, interesting to note Anthony and Amy's prices which didn't reflect their finishing positions at all. Just shows that it really pays to go against the market in these things.

rounder
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby rounder » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:29 pm

well, what to say. well done Titan and dammo for getting a return on this insane result.

Never before has there been a less deserving winner of anything. Sorry but imo John was the only person that made me turn that show off on multiple occasions. Tink i will be taking myself out of the TV phone vote opinions. I have no idea why anyone of the public would have spent money voting for him.

Sorry for the crappy backing of Jeremy, but to me he seemed the most genuine person there and with the help of Emilia and Amy was by far the most entertaining to watch.

Was the most enjoyable big brother there has been in a while. so w00t w00t for that.
OLBG Fixed Limit Holdem Champion!

thetitan
At Stud
Tips

Postby thetitan » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:01 pm

well rounder, i'm sure you'll love him as scottish prime minister in 10 years time :shock: