Car hit window in my local bookie.

nelix847
Stallion
Tips

Car hit window in my local bookie.

Postby nelix847 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Not been on here for a month but thought I would post this. Today I was in one of my local bookies Coral. Yes I was on FOB machine. Any way there where other people in shop and 2 staff members. I was playing on games for a bit when all off a sudden a big bang and shop shuck. We all looked at each other thinking it was a bomb or something. Some one looked out and said a car hit the window. The look on staff face where OH no not a raid. She looked so scared but she went to investigate. It turns out it was this old bloke what crashed into beam where window was attached. Turns out he was just a regular coming to put his bet on and handbrake didn't work and plowed straight into. For a second though we all thought it was something worse happening. thankfully it wasn't and no one got hurt.
I stake low on bets.(Real Life)

If i had a double headed coin I would still loose and if i had a lucky rabbits foot it would bring as much luck as it did the rabbit.

One A Day Horse Racing #2 June 2013
One A Day Racing - Week 2 #1 December 2013

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Re: Car hit window in my local bookie.

Postby mazeymay » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:18 pm

"Bashing the bookies" has just taken on a whole new meaning Nelix. Great analysis by the way mate :win: