Got banned from olbg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gio1965
Handicapper
Tips

Got banned from olbg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby gio1965 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi

Just wondering if anybody else got banned for copywright , comments and how long did you get banned for .

I got banned for this breach .

Posting copyrighted content from other sites without permission (4 points)
If you copy some text from another site and post it on the forum can you prominently give them credit for it / post a link - its only fair, and I dont want to be accused of stealing content from other sites. Also do not copy an entire article, just excerpts with the link being to get more info.

DIDNT GET ANY POINTS JUST BANNED AND DIDNT TELL ME FOR HOW LONG.

Still able to enter the free bet comp,s but unable to post any comments and enter cash prizes comp,s

Thanks

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Got banned from olbg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Zipster » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi Gio,
Posting copyrighted content from other sites without permission (4 points)
If you copy some text from another site and post it on the forum can you prominently give them credit for it / post a link - its only fair, and I dont want to be accused of stealing content from other sites. Also do not copy an entire article, just excerpts with the link being to get more info.
Are rules regarding to the forum, you can only get points in terms of the forum and not in the tipping competition. You repeatedly copied content from another site to use as your own comments in the tipping competition which is not acceptable, we want to award those who take the time to construct their 'OWN' comments and not just copied from elsewhere. You must see that winning prizes in the tipster competition by just copying comments from elsewhere is not acceptable? How would will feel if someone beat you in the table only to find they were copying from elsewhere?

If you wish to request your comment privilege back then reply to the email you were sent or use the contact form and someone will talk you through what is needed, you will be required to supply acceptable examples of comments that you have created yourself.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

irnwho
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby irnwho » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:36 pm

I recently had a run in around comments. I fully understood the points OLBG were making and after a few emails I had my comments restored with stipulations.

They are only trying to make a quality site and community for us all. We just need to follow a few small rules.

gio1965
Handicapper
Tips

Postby gio1965 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:22 pm

THANK YOU OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant thats was really put across in a polite and very professional manner . i did submit two of my own comments as they asked me to but still got banned by the moderator who was a bit aggressive in putting his view over , stating that i would be banned regardless of my comments made.
this was a genuine mistake i wasnt trying to get a upper hand on fellows punters . I would like to be unbanned and able to make comments could you please advice if this possible

gio 1965

gio1965
Handicapper
Tips

Postby gio1965 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:24 pm

where is the contacts form please thanks

joannemalone1
Stallion
Tips

Postby joannemalone1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi Gio1965, here is a link for the contact form

https://www.olbg.com/contact.php
OLBG Moderator

gio1965
Handicapper
Tips

Postby gio1965 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 pm

thank you for the link