bet365 cashout problem

Rosler
Group 1 Class
Tips

bet365 cashout problem

Postby Rosler » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:45 am

Anyone else have a problem with cashout?

Last week I had a football double, both -1 on the Asian Handicap, both teams kicked off same time and were leading by 2 goals, I was watching 1 game and felt my team where going to concede so I tried cashing out. It wouldnt let me stating that the "cashout value has changed" where in fact, on screen the cashout value was the same, I refreshed the page, tried on mobile and laptop but no, the cashout option was still there but wouldnt let me.My bet won as a single in the end

I understand if the market is suspended the cashout option disappears but as I say it was available the whole time. Customer services said the market must have been suspended, but I tried about 100 times over the space of 10 minutes, it wasnt suspended that long. The customer rep wasnt the least bit helpful. I got the impression she was saying that I should be grateful the facility is available to us.

It happened again this morning hence why im a bit peeved. bet365 are my main online bookmakers but this has me looking elsewhere

davidg3907
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby davidg3907 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:02 am

It seems I am not the only one unable to get help from bet365 at present.

They used to be good but now seem to abuse their position.
LAYING Taking it further
LAYING Delving deeper - NEW

FOOTBALL blogs under Blogs/Football
New RELEGATION diary in Blogs/systems

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:04 am

As it is Bank Holiday weekend there may be a few less staff available.

However they do need to make sure that their call handlers have some basic understanding of sport and betting.

Rosler
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Rosler » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 am

My initial problem was last Wednesday.

I've heard you can ask them to disable the cashout feature, has anyone done this? I think there should be a settings option

davidg3907
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby davidg3907 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:19 am

Nors,

I have just had an interesting reply from bet365 saying that if I think it will take a long while placing a 55 bet ' combination Yankee ' as separate bets, I can ring them and someone will be happy to place the bets for me.

I am not sure how long that would tie up one of their staff - but it gives the impression they have plenty with time on their hands. :D
LAYING Taking it further

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:44 am

Quite possibly davidg but as you know i like to see both sides of an issue. :win:

Sounds like you are getting a bespoke service from bet365.

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Postby Bobsselections » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:09 pm

David G

When you put five selections on with bet365 there is the option under multiple bets to place a permed Yankee.

davidg3907
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby davidg3907 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Bobs,

If you see the other thread, that is EXACTLY what I did and because I did not place EACH bet separately they don't qualify for the bonus.

This is a warning to all users of bet365

DO NOT USE THE BET SLIP FOR MULTIPLES WHERE A BONUS MAY APPLY.
LAYING Taking it further

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Postby Bobsselections » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Understand now, i did not see the other thread but useful information there David G.

Thanks for posting as i did not know they did that and could be useful for the future.

365lokes
2yo
Tips

Re: bet365 cashout problem

Postby 365lokes » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:18 pm

I have also had this issue. bet365 is (or use to be) my main site for inplay betting. I inplay on tennis. For the last week when i place a bet down, the cash out would not be available. The market would not be frozen and play would be as normal meaning there is no reason why there is no cash out available.

What is worst is that when i set an auto cash out rule the cash out worked which tells me the service.is still available but not for me. This all started once i started making good money. Is there a link?

As well as the auto cash out working, the cash out value would appear itself for a second before becoming unavailable again between points. It is not long enough to click on. It is very frustrating. But i am assured by customer service that whatever i experience everyone else in that market will experience the same. Apart from that they were not helpful at all. So I plan to put that to the test and will ask a new bet365 member to bet on the same market as me. If cash out is available to them and not me then that will be clear evidence that they target individuals which is against their policies.

Personally the only reason i use bet365 was because of the amount of live games of tennis they have and their cash out facility. If this is the new way bet365 want to do business then i might just leave a fiver in there so i can watch the games and use another site who dont have problems with their cash out facility.

DannyCraig
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re:

Postby DannyCraig » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:58 am

Bobs,

If you see the other thread, that is EXACTLY what I did and because I did not place EACH bet separately they don't qualify for the bonus.

This is a warning to all users of http://olbg.info/7/L40/D/words>bet365>

DO NOT USE THE BET SLIP FOR MULTIPLES WHERE A BONUS MAY APPLY.
The same goes for Skybet permed football acca’s. Let’s say you do 9 and 10s from 10. When you only get 9 in, you miss out on the free bet for one loser offer, with the other 9 folds that lose because of it. It might take extra time to place, but it’s worth it