Pakistani T20 League

Andy4Fingers
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Pakistani T20 League

Postby Andy4Fingers » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 am

Just a couple of quick selections in today's match between Karachi and Lahore.

5pts: Highest first 6 over total Lahore @ 4/5 Boylesports/bet365
0.5pts: 1st ball to be a six @ 100/1 Boylesports.

Seem big prices on both selections considering the openers for Lahore are McCullum and Roy, with the latter being the most likely to face the first ball, and who will go at everything straight away where as Gayle is often much more sedate in the first few overs. It likely won't be Gayle facing the first ball for Karachi though it'll probably be Shazaib Hasan and his healthy T20 strike rate of over 137 inspires confidence that he may look for the big shot straight away but it's unlikely they'll match Lahore for big shots early on.
Current IPL betting discussion thread tipping stats after bet 31:
3.8 pts profit, -1.33 pts LSP, 5.3% ROI, 35.5% S/R.

nellberg1
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Pakistani T20 League

Postby nellberg1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:28 am

I definitely like Lahore to have the highest 6 over score, McCullum and Roy are a great opening partnership for this market. bet365 are money back if it's a tie, so they'd be a slightly better choice of bookie if you can get on with them.

For the 1st ball to be a six, I'd certainly want Lahore to be batting to have a better chance. The Kings top order have struggled for runs and been passive up top (this helps the 1st bet) so I'd doubt they'll come out swinging from ball 1. McCullum and Roy could well have a go. It's a longshot, but then that's why it's 100/1 :P

Best of luck

nellberg1
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Pakistani T20 League

Postby nellberg1 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Lahore are the same price here again, 4/5 for highest 1st 6 overs with 365 in the early game tomorrow against Quetta. Their power-hitting ability up top means they should be stronger favourites in this market in my opinion.