CRICKET T20 WC

pakkus
Listed Class
Tips

CRICKET T20 WC

Postby pakkus » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Had done a thread on the last T20 WC so thought I'll continue the tradition..

My personal views about this WC as follows:

OBVIOUS FAVOURITE: INDIA

The reasons why India can win this WC are many. The main two reasons would be 'home conditions and general form' with an incredible batting line up and a very crisp bowling attack.

BEST OUTSIDERS: SOUTH AFRICA / NEW ZEALAND

Both these teams have a ton of firepower in their batting line up which makes good bets to chase high targets even if their bowling lets them down.

STILL AN UNDERDOG : AUSTRALIA

While their batting line up is hugely talented, they have had some major collapses in Indian conditions before. Also, their bowling line up is quite weak and could leak a ton of runs.

DARK HORSES: ENGLAND / PAKISTAN

No doubt Pakistan is one of the most successful T20 teams in World Cup history. The big question always points to their batting. If it clicks, they are right in with a chance to cause upsets.

And for England, this is perhaps one of the most balanced teams in its history. If their young bowlers can do some damage to top order batting, they have what it takes to do the impossible.

GENERAL PREDICTIONS:

TOP BATSMAN: VIRAT KOHLI (Would be silly not to back him. Nuff said!)

TOP BOWLER: STEYN (Considering South Africa has the potential to reach the WC final, there is reason to back Steyn)

FINAL - INDIA V SOUTH AFRICA

WINNER: INDIA

Thanks for reading..

:win:

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm

We already have a full thread for the T20 World Cup here: http://www.olbg.com/forum/topic19_59002_48.html

Locking this now
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog