Cricket World Cup 2015 - Australia looks the goods!

someguy4321
Group 3 Class
Tips

Cricket World Cup 2015 - Australia looks the goods!

Postby someguy4321 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:13 am

Can't see any team better than Australia. I think they'll win the cricket world cup.

There's a chance they may win all their games in the tournament. The only teams I see beating them could be South Africa and/or NZ (NZ is looking very competitive now but not consistent against the top nations).

bomber
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby bomber » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:39 pm

In their own back yard will start off by giving England a slapping even resting their captain till the next match, best squad with a partisan crowd backing them the Germany of cricket as Graeme Swann described them in a back handed complement .
Can't see anyone standing in the way of Michael Clarke leading them into another final victory.

surfsup
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby surfsup » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm

They won't win. They are one of the worst Australian ODI teams of all time and their soft underbelly will be exposed at this world cup.

sumitsharma
Unraced
Tips

Postby sumitsharma » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:16 am

Hi,

I think India and New Zealand are the strong teams. Both batting and bowling line up are very very strong. Both top batsmen and bowlers are in the good form.

Fredgarv
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Fredgarv » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:07 am

Hi,

I think India and New Zealand are the strong teams. Both batting and bowling line up are very very strong. Both top batsmen and bowlers are in the good form.
I think you have the wrong thread mate this is for last years one day World Cup in Australia and New Zealand you are looking for this years 20/20 in India and by the way I agree India have showed in their series in Australia on home soil they will be hard to beat with a lot of emphasis on spin they have a strong top line batting and for a change look lively in the field which is where a lot of teams fail to do even in t20 you have to get the basics right.