Sunday Night Poker - 10th March

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Sunday Night Poker - 10th March

Postby Micko70 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 am

The Sunday game will take place on Ladbrokes Poker site at 8.00pm to play go to PRIVATE GAMES then MULTI-TABLE TOURNAMENTS and you will see the OLBG game.

The entry fee is $5.00+ 50c and is No Limit Hold em,OLBG have put up £25.00 for the winner of the monthly leaderboard and we will see if we can get something going with Ladbrokes again.

You will need a password to enter and you can pm me or leave a message on this thread and I'll get back to you with it asap.

In an attempt to keep the poker league going we have moved it to a Sunday night to see if we can attract a few new players.

All OLBG members are welcome to enter what is a competative but friendly game.

I have been asked to run the Poker League and although i am not sure i can commit to it every week i will certainly do my best when i can make it.

I am still waiting for this weeks password myself, but once i have it i will happily give it out to anybody wanting to enter.

As quite a few of you will be sitting at your pc's watching the Cheltenham preview night on OLBG, why not join in for a little bit of fun

jamietatchell
Group 3 Class
Tips

new player

Postby jamietatchell » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:11 pm

hello micko,

ive never played poker before but have always wanted to learn.
any tips or help would be great and i will look in on the table tonight( after cheltenham stream)if you send me the password, im a quick learner and are glad ive found this as its been on my to do list for a while now.
thanks
jay :win:

zagreb
Stallion
Tips

Postby zagreb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Just a quick line to say that I will have to miss tonight`s game as of out with Mrs!!! :no: But will be back next week :) Good luck all!

wildbillsghost
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby wildbillsghost » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Apologies Micko and the gang - had every intention of joining in tonight but got caught up in the Chelt preview thing and before i realized it was this time - sorry guys.
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.
♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
My Twitter https://twitter.com/@billsghost
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/wildbillsghost

KINGSHU
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby KINGSHU » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:05 pm

How come you use Ladbrokes Poker site, is it they have an offer for OLBG, or are they the best in your opinion?

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Not Sure Kingshu

The OLBG Poker nights were started long before i got involved, although i am pretty sure that there are not many other sites where you can set up your own private table

madbobmagee
At Stud
Tips

Postby madbobmagee » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 pm

KINGSHU

The OLBG poker nights have been running fro a good few years and lads would be one of the few that would have offered a private table set up then plus there is a very good offer with them for topping the monthly leader board.

KINGSHU
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby KINGSHU » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Thanks, this may sould silly but what does the turn it over X times on the promotion really mean.

If you deposit say £10 do you have to play with £10 times x before you can withdraw?

May look at joining yous in a while (month or two), don't have a Ladbrokes account and when open it want to make best use of offers, meaning depositing a decent amont in sport section, getting that offer then moving to poker for that offer. My betting bank isn't currently handsome enough to withdraw enough money to do this, and still leave enough in Betfair to cope with a pontentional losing run.

Once I have a bit more I'll maybe look to join yous.

PS how long do your games normally last on average?