OLBG MONDAY & THURSDAY NIGHT POKER

burrfoot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby burrfoot » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Well played folks :win:

The last game of the month is open for business and the leaderboard is updated..

Have a profitable weekend :kiss:

burrfoot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby burrfoot » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Fingers crossed for PoohBear tonight as he cashes in his tourney token and takes on the 5k GTD turbo :hope:

good luck sir!

FOZY
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby FOZY » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Monday night saw 8 players turn out for the final game of the month and a hard fought game it was with 5 players still remaining at the break. Sean took 3rd for $8 the ever consistent Quasi put up a great battle to finish 2nd for $12 and I was lucky enough to finish 1st for $20 :D . Hope Pooh did well in his tourney and sorry burr been having a few problems at home but will try and sort mine out in the next couple of days. Have a great week everyone see you all thursday :win:

quasi
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby quasi » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Excellent display yet again Foz another well deserved monthly title :nap: :wink:
well played sean congrats on third place m8 :3:

oh and before I forget special mention to the nod
thanks for making up the numbers pal :lol: :lol:
TICK TOCK

all the best Q

carswell04
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby carswell04 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Been wanting to join your poker night for a while but didnt like Ladbrokes Poker. But decided to give it a second chance any chance i can join your poker night tonight

My username is carswell05

Cheers

burrfoot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby burrfoot » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Look forward to seeing you at the table, you're more than welcome and when better to start than at the start of a fresh month :win:

Any probs finding the table or password then let me know..

Anymore for anymore??

burrfoot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby burrfoot » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Well deserved & played sir FOZY.... as for the tickets, lads are saying they would prefer them being used prior to end of following month, but Ive let them know there is good reason, so dont worry about it mate :win:

Pooh was VERY unlucky with his game, was lying in 4th in a turbo, so the antes were increasing and he had to takes his stabs againts lesser stacks... lost two flips in a row to bust out... one holding 77 that lost out to K 10, the other, his AQ couldnt improve against a middle PP... tis one o them things :P

Good luck tonight heros!!!

madbobmagee
At Stud
Tips

Postby madbobmagee » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm missing tonight folks as I've started a new job and can only use the flash poker but that doesn't have the private games but I will be able to take in my laptop for future nights. GL tonight folks. :win:

burrfoot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby burrfoot » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm

A fair few heroes turned up to celebrate the countdown to Christmas, and a few crackers were dealt!

I started ok edging a little breathing space, which turned out to be crucial when I ran Kings into Pooh's Aces and managed to stay in with a depleted stack... however Vicky decided to give me Kings another couple of times along with Aces for good measure and let them hold to bring me back..

Pooh played another blinder in his aggressively consistent style to finish third, leaving me n sir Fozy to do battle heads up.

I was just about to get ready to be grinded down in another big heads up confrontation, however I think Vicky had places to be and dealt us monsters within a few hands resulting in all the chips being pushed in the middle preflop. My cards held up and here I am typing this :)

:nap: burrfoot $17.50

:nb: FOZY $10.50

:3: PoohBear $7

I gotta take this opportunity to congratulate Sir FOZY, our most consistent hero... (ever?) December has only started, but already no one can catch him for the 2011 crown!!!!!

:win: :win: truly excellent performance FOZY, a real lesson to us all.. :yes:

The leaderboard is updated and Monday nights game is open for business.. have a great w/end folks :kiss:

burrfoot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby burrfoot » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 pm

A wee question for y'all....

Does anyone have any preference re xmas break? A Monday night game falls on boxing day, but I was thinking about just going ahead with it and maybe tkaing a break first week in January?

What ye think?

FOZY
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby FOZY » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Thanks for your kind words Burr do I get to keep the trophy now :D in fairness though think I'm only at the top because I play so many games. As for Boxing day I've got the outlaws over for Christmas day and staying night so by the time they clear off I'll be well up for a game so count me in :win:

carswell04
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby carswell04 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:46 pm

was really looking forward to getting a game last Monday but Ladbrokes wouldnt let me deposit lol Anyways my Accounts topped up now lol and im ready to play :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: