SuperLeague Leeds v St Helens

RogueWeka
Listed Class
Tips

SuperLeague Leeds v St Helens

Postby RogueWeka » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:44 pm

The predictions are that this should be a close game with both sides coming off matches against form sides. Visiting St Helens snuck past 3rd ranked Salford at home last week 25-24 and Leeds went down to Table topping Castleford 23-12. also at home. St Helens appear to have Wrighted their ship winning 4 of their last 6 games after an awkward start to the year, and the Last start win over a solid Salford will give them a much needed confidence boost heading into and beyond this match.
Leeds have played a lot of good football to date and with a Challenge Cup Semi-final in 4 weeks time and a home loss to 'Cas fresh in their minds I am unsure if they will be fully switched on from the start especially when they will be without McGuire for this match due to a one game suspension. Throw into the mix the sudden recall of halfback Jordan Lilley, who has been on loan to Bradford, Leeds may kick this game off out-of-stride as they adjust to the changes, leaving the door open for Saints to get a good jump on them and head to the break with a good lead.
The second half should be where the offloading abilities of the Rhinos come to the fore, and the second phase ball will help them to claw their way back into the match, this along with St Helens inability to go away from sides entering the death, place a golden opportunity to collect a sizable return into our laps.
I'm looking at the Half and Full time margin split for this matchup, with St Helens to lead at the Break by +9 points and Leeds to win by no more than 12 points paying 34/1, I think there is value in a 1 unit wager on this option.

Half/Full time Margin
St Helens +9/Leeds 1-12 1u @ 34.00 (bet365)

Good Luck