Super League Rugby The Season So Far!!

leeds16bradford8
Group 3 Class
Tips

Super League Rugby The Season So Far!!

Postby leeds16bradford8 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:44 am

Well it's certainly been unpredictable so far with castleford looking rejuvenated and topping the table. Warrington were struggling And seem to have turned things around but can they make the top 4? I think they have given themselves too much to do and were lucky to beat Wakefield at the weekend.

Castleford in my opinion have played some outstanding rugby league and the only set back was the loss to St. Helens. I just feel that it's a marathon and not a sprint and like Widnes last year castleford have peaked to early. Injuries could really unsettle the side and they have a lot of players over 30 years old.

Leeds also have a few players that are over 30 And this will surely tell a story the season wares on.

Wigan have settled down after a shaky start where they had many injuries to key players but now a lot of those injuries have cleared up and Wigan look very strong in all departments. Shaun wane knows how to win the league and at this stage of the season 6/4 Wigan to win the league looks a diamond of a bet. They still have Sam Tomkins to return aswell.

The 4 teams I see missing out on top 8 are Widnes,Huddersfield, Wakefield and Catalans who seem to be struggling on the road and at home. The top 4 come the playoffs I predict Wigan, castleford, Leeds and hull fc.

The challenge cup also gets interesting now the big guns have entered and my tip is Warrington who may not be able to qualify for the top 4 and concentrate on winning some silverware. Warrington are 5/1 .