Super League Round 2 - Thurs 23rd Feb, Fri 24th Feb

ians6290
Group 1 Class
Tips

Super League Round 2 - Thurs 23rd Feb, Fri 24th Feb

Postby ians6290 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Some tricky looking fixtures this week - what are people's thoughts?

Personally, I've gone with the +10 for Catalans. I know they're playing away and have the tendency to sometimes not turn up for away fixtures but that's not a given. Hull haven't been firing in friendlies and didn't look as good as last year against Wakefield in the opening game. I could very well be wrong but I think Catalans have it in them to turn out some good early season form.

I also like the +10 for Wakefield against Huddersfield. I was badly wrong last week about Huddersfields chances against Salford and I can see a similar result again here. Wakefield are underrated in my opinion and have strengthened since last season. I even thought about taking them off scratch but if it turns out to be a slog they might need the start.

Finally, I'm taking +10 for Salford against Leeds. I think Leeds got through the last game by the skin of their teeth and a similar performance could see them getting turned over against Salford. However, it's leeds' first game at Headingley and I do think there's a possibility they could turn out a good performance because of that. Still siding with Salford though.

I've gone singles on each of those games. I'm leaving the Cas-Warrington game alone and I'm going to have another look at the Wigan-Widnes and Leigh-St. Helens game.

It would be nice to read others' thoughts on this week's games.

leeds16bradford8
Group 3 Class
Tips

Re: Super League Round 2 - Thurs 23rd Feb, Fri 24th Feb

Postby leeds16bradford8 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:59 pm

I also tipped up Catalans and was pleased with the result. I like castleford tonight. Warrington will find it tough to back up after last weeks win and castleford looked very good against Leigh. This should be a high scoring encounter and castleford to win and both teams to score 20+ with skybet is my selection.