The return of Stephen Hendry?

chimaira
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

The return of Stephen Hendry?

Postby chimaira » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Just reading about Hendry making a possible comback, no taking part in the full tour but a few events on the circuit could feature Stephen Hendry and is a talking point currently.

I think it will be great to welcome Hendry back, hopefully he's still got it and can mix things up should he return.

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:29 pm

The best player EVER!, Whether I would like to see him back playing or not I don't know. He certainly doesn't need the dough so would only be doing it for the love of playing the game!

chimaira
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby chimaira » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:12 pm

i guess commentating on it and breaking down the play as they do has made him fancy a stint back at the table.

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:16 pm

And perhaps he is seeing a drop in the overall quality,which I would have to agree with to be honest. Some of these top ten players are just not putting in the consistency you might expect,and certainly not that of Hendrys'

It may well be that they are playing too much snooker these days [another debate] which is why he wont, [nor does he need] to take on the full tour, but Taking Ronies lead and playing selected tournys,he can possibly see some easy pickings whilst enjoying a game he is still plainly in love with