World Championship Tipping Competition - £200 on offer

chimaira
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby chimaira » Mon May 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Takes a brave man to back Ronnie at short prices, never know what frame of mind he is going to turn up in. What was he doing with that final pink?
i know couldnt belive it, the break will be very welcome for both players.

TeddyT
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby TeddyT » Mon May 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Very hard to call now imo at 12-11 to Selby.

You would think the impetus is with Selby but he started missing a few easy balls towards the end of that session and I just wonder if he will feel the pressure more than Ronnie

chimaira
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby chimaira » Mon May 05, 2014 7:44 pm

So selby now holds a 3 frame lead, incredible stuff from selby, ronnies head has gone, selbys to win now!

Neptune Collonges
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Neptune Collonges » Mon May 05, 2014 9:31 pm

An absolutely fantastic tournament, congratulations Mark Selby. Beating the world number 1 and the best player ever to win, no one can say he didn't deserve it.

bdodarts
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby bdodarts » Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 pm

An absolutely fantastic tournament, congratulations Mark Selby. Beating the world number 1 and the best player ever to win, no one can say he didn't deserve it.
i echo that sentiment.

I always knew he'd (Selby) grab one of these, he's as tough as old boots & that's what for was the difference tonight for me.

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm

What a days snooker we have witnessed today, a quite sensational display of thoroughly professional, controlled matchplay snooker from Mark Selby, the player most deserving of the title of World Snooker Champion.

I don't believe any other player other than Mark Selby could have turned around the situation he faced on day 1 of the final when 10-5 down, struggling badly for form and confidence and looking almost certain to be facing a heavy defeat.

Selby showed incredible mental strength and belief to win those final 2 frames on Sunday to be only 10-7 down and then his performance today was just about the best I've seen at the Crucible, to win 18-14 against Ronnie O'Sullivan after being 10-5 down has to go down as one of the best performances ever seen in a final at the Crucible, winning 13 out of 17 frames against Ronnie O'Sullivan is phenomenal.

Extra bonus is the fact I tipped SELBY at 10/1 e/w in my blog so I hoped plenty of people read that and followed, yes I tipped two others as well but the staking plan made sense and has produced a very healthy profit, fantastic 2 weeks of top matchplay snooker and a profit to show at the end of it, great stuff.

:win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

Neptune Collonges
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Neptune Collonges » Tue May 06, 2014 7:17 am

I think Ronnie handed him the first of those two evening frames to make it 10-6 with the missed black but it gave Selby the confidence he could get back in to the match, and once O'Sullivan is on the ropes, he's so mentally fragile that he sort of gave up - despite saying in his interview that he was fighting all the way through, it was clear to me that he had stop playing, given his awful attempt at the pink at 11-11.

Well done on tipping Selby to win the competition, he was a good price but he had been struggling for form all year so I left him out but once I saw he was in form, I backed him to beat Robertson even though I backed Robertson to win the tournament.

We've got a nice little months break now before the Asian Tour begins.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Wed May 14, 2014 2:24 pm

The winners of the Snooker World Championship Tipping Competition were as follows. The cash has been added to your OLBG Real Money accounts.

http://www.olbg.com/tables/winners.php?m=0&p=0

1. bdodarts -£50
2. AidanEUG-£50
3. the prophet -£25
4. petethebet -£25
5. SAMBARB -£25
6. botev1921 -£25

Many of the tipping comments were of an excellent standard and helped the reader with his betting decisions.

As the year progress we will be looking for all tipsters to raise the quality of their comments and those comments that do not reach the standard will not qualify for cash prizes. We do not think it fair that a tipster who adds good comments loses out to someone who dosen't add good comments.

Well done to the winners again, don't waste the money on anything sensible!!!

bdodarts
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby bdodarts » Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Well done to the winners again, don't waste the money on anything sensible!!!
Great competition as always, well done to all the winners.