Should Ronnie O'Sullivan retire?

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:49 am

I didn't see his 147 by according to my pal, the last red was in baulk and he played it left handed and still landed perfectly for the black.

If he played left handed all of the time he would still be a major talent

Brownie3
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Brownie3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:50 am

He's in a much better place now, for the last 18 months seems so much more settled, and playing the best snooker of his career.

I can't think of a more dominant sports player, when in form, he's just heads and shoulders above the rest.

horage
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby horage » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 pm

try mr mc coy champion jumps jockey for decades and when he has a fall he can break bones not just losing his chalk.............

Brownie3
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Brownie3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:09 pm

try mr mc coy champion jumps jockey for decades and when he has a fall he can break bones not just losing his chalk.............
You could argue the horse has something to do with his record/success!

scoobydoo68
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby scoobydoo68 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm

He's in a much better place now, for the last 18 months seems so much more settled, and playing the best snooker of his career.

I can't think of a more dominant sports player, when in form, he's just heads and shoulders above the rest.
I can't agree more, when I started this thread he was mentally unstable, he was in poor form and just didn't care about snooker, since his dad was released from prison he has returned to his very best snooker form and even more importantly he looks happy and enjoying life which is nice to see.

Daveoafc77
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Daveoafc77 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:07 pm

You could argue the horse has something to do with his record/success!
And Mccoy is only dominant in terms of quantity, when it comes to riding the big winners its a different story. Compare his record to Ruby Walsh for instance.

Though its hard to compare the sports in reality, because owners, trainers, horses, retainers and choice about what you want to ride or not comes into play its not comparable to a one-on-one shootout like snooker or tennis