Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Cashout is a shocking piece of kit, I NEVER use it

Decoro54
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Decoro54 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 pm

looking good lads :hope:

well there goes that.maybe a revival on the cards?
Last edited by Decoro54 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Well Ronnie slipped, the 6-0 slips through the fingers,

He has to win just one of the next three for me

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Postby Bobsselections » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:55 pm

One mistake never mind finished level on the match with the other bet coming in.
GL MOB

Decoro54
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Decoro54 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:55 pm

just out of curiousity did you cashout bob?

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Postby Bobsselections » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 pm

No i have never used that either as what they offer when you are so close is ridiculous.

joannemalone1
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby joannemalone1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Neil Robertson V Mark Allen

Neil Robertson has a 10-6 head-head with Mark Allen.
This should be another close match between the two they played each other in the quarter final of the masters last year with Neil winning 6-5 he is playing well and making a lot of big breaks should have the edge over Mark again. Neil has won 56 out of 70 matches this season 80% and has made 65 century breaks. Mark has won 33 out of 42 matches 78.6%.

Neil Robertson 10 wins out of 17 matches played 90 frames won out of 172 played.
Mark Allen 6 wins wins out of 11 matches played 58 frames won out of 106 played

Neil Robertson to win 6-4 11/2 Boylesports

scoobydoo68
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby scoobydoo68 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:43 pm

O'Sullivan looked superb tonight and I will be having a bet on him to win the tournament after this, he looked very focused his break building was as good as ever, brilliant safety play too, Milkins never really got going and was totally outplayed in the end.

But surprised Ding Junhui lost earlier today, he's been one of the form players from last season and his break building has been superb, but surprised seeing him miss a few easy shots so he will be regretting those, Murphy played really well and have to say looked back to his best from two years ago, it's been a while now since he won a big tournament but based on the form he showed today he must be considered a big threat.

McGuire beat Perry which is no great shock to be honest, I'm not convinced either player can win the tournament and wouldn't be surprised to see him go out in the next round to a better opponent, he did however make a few nice breaks but his safety play just isn't all that great.

Was a great game yesterday between Judd Trump and Marco Fu, two very evenly matched players and there was nothing between them in the end as Fu nicked it 6-5.
Trump has been in poor form since his blistering start to his career, he's improved a lot on his safety game but he's simply missing too many easy shots, Fu loves these shorter style tournaments and is very used to winning these close games, his safety play was the best I have seen so far out of everyone so far so if he keeps it up he will go far, my only worry is his ability to win frames in one visit.

Higgins looked back to his best when beating Bingham 6-2, a scoreline which surprised me alot as Bingham is one of the more improved players from last season I thought this game would be very close, however one thing Higgins had always had is a superb safety game which in my opinion is the best in the world, once the Scotsman gets a lead he's like a dog with a bone he will not let go.
I wouldn't put money on him winning the trophy however he's a player you want to avoid at all costs.

Selby coming through 6-5 against Mark Davies surprised me, not because he won but because it was so close, Selby has a superb record in this tournament but you feel he has to pull his finger out if he's to win it again, maybe such a close encounter again David will be the kick up the backside he needed.

man o bong
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby man o bong » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:34 pm

That was close Joanne, Robertson made heavy work of that, much in the same vein as Selby earlier

Tonight I think I have to side with Ricky Walden despite being the same price at Hawkins. The pair have met plenty of times with Hawkins coming out on top on the head to head but taking current form into account Walden has had a good spell whist his opponent has been struggling

Walden for me tonight

puxakov
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby puxakov » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:06 pm

I\'d have to side with Barry Hawkins tonight.

Walden has shown some good form in the last major, but overall last year Hawkins played the better stuff IMO.

Hawkins has also won the last few times they have played.

So Mr Hawkins for me tonight! ðŸ‘

Good luck all
Up The Tigers! :-)

panacea
2yo
Tips

Postby panacea » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:34 pm

I've had a good start predicting the Masters this year. I was really tempted to go for Mark Allen today but I opted for Neil instead and it was a very close call. Felt really good about Shaun Murphy beating Ding and was glad I had a dabble on it. Ding was well out of sorts and Murphy is going to have a revival this year in my opinion. Barry will win tonight and is 3-1 up as I type.

Quarter Final Tips:

Interesting from here on out, I think Barry will pose Ronnie some questions for sure.
My money is going to be on John Higgins to have a good showing against Mark Selby. He's at good odds and looked really good against Stuart in his game.
I think Shaun will overcome Fu in fairly convincing fashion, I think Judd was and is poor and Shaun's confidence after his bigger scalp of Ding will show.
Finally I can see Neil and Stephen being very tight. The Ausssie looked poor at times against Mark Allen and Maguire looked back to his best for long periods of his match. Its tough to call because if Neil steps it up and Maguire stays as inconsistent as he has been in the past few seasons then it should be as straight forward as the betting will suggest. But, I just have a feeling that Maguire could turn it on at the Masters and go all the way. I'll see how I feel on the day with that one![/u]

Decoro54
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Decoro54 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:51 pm

watching the hawkins walden match.god almighty the standard is awful compared to some of the other games.nearly falling asleep