PLAYER OF THE WEEK - WEEK SEVEN w/c Sun June 25th

rustie
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: PLAYER OF THE WEEK - WEEK SEVEN w/c Sun June 25th

Postby rustie » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:27 pm

I know he's struggling with injury and two sets down but he's held well in the first game of the third set.

Willis 66/1 to win worth a punt?

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 pm

I know he's struggling with injury and two sets down but he's held well in the first game of the third set.

Willis 66/1 to win worth a punt?
Gutted for him. Not entirely sure his heart is in tennis enough for a 52 week grind in the lower tournaments which is a shame as his game is unusual enough to cause problems for players.

Slim pickings for British tennis in qualifying this week. Alex Ward is looking good, but the women were a shambles

johnvaljohn
2yo
Tips

Postby johnvaljohn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Hey guys , i was looking at some bets to place for tomorrow , and i am really liking the over games on konta and pliskova , all the games they played together ended in 2-1 and their form is really good. But then i see the fall that konta suffered towards the end of her match today( luckily it was at match point) , and that was almost like a hard slam , straight to the back of head , she is saying that their are no signs of concussions , but i dont know , the concussions may take days to appear.., may think of fading the overs and take pliskova.. what you guys think??, :? :?

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 am

I'd be tempted to take Pliskova in straight sets. Not sure Konta should be playing with Wimbledon just around the corner

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Konta withdraws from Eastbourne. A very sensible decision. She reached the final in Nottingham & the SFs here so a solid grass court warm-up and there was really no need to go out there & risk anything today

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:06 am

Sorry it's a bit late but here are the results for week seven,

well done to xDWIDx for picking out Gasquet who suffered a tough 3rd set tiebreak loss to Monfils in the semi-finals. After that Muguruza performance, who'd have thought she'd win 7 matches at Wimbledon?

xDWIDx - Richard Gasquet 10/1 ATP Eastbourne - LOST Semi-FInals 20 points (double points as pick is over 8/1)
undertherobe - Kristina Mladenovic 20/1 WTA Eastbourne - LOST 2nd round 0 points
rustie - Borna Coric 17/1 ATP Antalya - LOST 1st round 0 points
the rabbit - Garbine Muguruza 12/1 WTA Eastbourne - LOST 1st round 0 points