Tennis Fade List

Emmasa
Group 2 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Tennis Fade List

Postby Emmasa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:04 am

I agree that without Serena anybody can beat anybody in the top 200, that's WTA these last seasons. The women circuit is 3rd class level comparing to men circuit. I stopped betting on woman tennis years ago, because in women tennis there's no logic at all. And that's because, in my opinion, women tennis players make more money off the court than on the court. Modeling, photoshoot, sponsors. So why should they work hard on the court if there's effortless money waiting for them just outside the court? So my fade list for the WTA include all the players.

A black list in ATP, I think it's necessary and helpful. There are players who are just unreliable and you shouldn't be betting on them under any circumstances. Good thing about tennis is that you have dozens of matches every day, so you can skip many of them and still have a good amount of selections. A black list is a good idea to avoid those players who proved to be "rotten" in some way: crazy guys, under performers, tankers .. u name it

Having a players stable is a good idea: if you can follow some players regularly , you can try to understand which days they should be reliable and which days they're not.

My ATP black list in top 100: Paire, Fognini, Kyrgios, Tomic, Verdasco, S.Johnson, B.Coric, Chardy

Jack Bauer
Group 3 Class
Tips

Re: Tennis Fade List

Postby Jack Bauer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

My previous post many months ago was a waste of time regarding a black list Having a players stable is a good idea: if you can follow some players regularly , you can try to understand which days they should be reliable and which days they're not.

My ATP black list in top 100: Paire, Fognini, Kyrgios, Tomic, Verdasco, S.Johnson, B.Coric, Chardy

You could follow these players around 24/7 and you will never know which days they will be reliable, these players in the list have never been reliable. You just have to look at fognini's highest ever ranking and is ranking now to understand this, 100 times more talent than thomas berdych but lets see who has made more money over his career, not even close. Can you kindly send me your crystal ball Emmasa, no offence at all but this is just crazy having a list like this thinking you can understand which days they will be reliable.

The women circuit is 3rd class level comparing to men circuit. I stopped betting on woman tennis years ago, because in women tennis there's no logic at all. And that's because, in my opinion, women tennis players make more money off the court than on the court. Modeling, photoshoot, sponsors. So why should they work hard on the court if there's effortless money waiting for them just outside the court? So my fade list for the WTA include all the players.

Obviously the standard of the women game is nowhere near the mens, but to say your fade list includes all wta players makes me chuckle, you have stated there's no logic at all because they make more money off the court, so do all of the top 20 players in the mens game. The comment is ludicrous that they won't try on court, they still have to maintain a healthy ranking to keep the sponsors happy. It hasn't affected nadal for trying with all his off court sponsors which dwarf his on court earnings. You have made a fade list of unreliable players so instead of black listing them why not take advantage of how unreliable they are???

A black list in ATP, I think it's necessary and helpful. There are players who are just unreliable and you shouldn't be betting on them under any circumstances. - This is madness, you are avoiding the players who would actually make your more money, same can be said about the women tennis you have totally dismissed in terms of betting on, if you think you can pick and choose days you think a players may perform or underperform you may as well give it up now and use that crystal ball to pick the euro million numbers,

regards

Jack