PLAYER OF THE WEEK - WEEK FIVE w/c Mon June 12th

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: PLAYER OF THE WEEK - WEEK FIVE w/c Mon June 12th

Postby titans choice » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:27 am

[P.S. Watson looks good value. Didn't Watson win Hobart in her last meeting with Riske though? I don't think she's in the same sort of form at the moment despite her run at Surbiton and she might be a bit fatigued as well.

Maybe i didn't type it that well but yes these 2 players have played twice and Watson has won both with the last match at Hobert 2015 and the other match being in 2013 at Poitiers and well done with your acca yesterday and good luck for today.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:54 pm

There was a lot of optimism around British hopes last year, with Edmund & Evans on the rise, and Watson & Broady also playing well. 12 months on and that optimism seems to have eroded. Konta is now the only guaranteed entry into the ladies with Watson & Broady 11th & 15th on the alternate list respectively. In the men, Evans' participation is in doubt after he was injured at Surbiton so it looks like it could be back to the bleak old summers for British tennis.

Looking at this week and I'm disappointed to see my pick Nicolas Mahut go out in the 2nd round to a lucky loser. Everyone else is still going strong, Kontaveit & Muller are into the QFs and Karlovic will look to join them tomorrow

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:36 am

Loving Tommy Haas right now. Not from a betting point of view but he's turning on the style in one of his final tournaments on home soil.

Looking at the games in Holland, there's 3 interesting matches on the men's side where grass favours one player a lot more than the other.

A Karlovic/Cilic/Pospisil treble pays 2.26/1

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Some big servers left in the latter stages of these events. Expect to see plenty of tiebreaks

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:53 am

Nice call on Muller titans :win: and Karlovic is going nicely for rustie. Fingers crossed he can come through and Kontaveit later :hope:

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Well done to Rustie as it is a Karlovic/Muller final but it's looking good for Karlovic as he leads the head to head 3 matches to 1 and 2 of Karlovic's wins has came on grass but the win for Muller has also came on grass so i would give a slight advantage to Karlovic but it should be a close game.And well done to The Rabbit as well with Kontaveit for making the final in her tournament definitely this pages best week so far.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Well done to Rustie as it is a Karlovic/Muller final but it's looking good for Karlovic as he leads the head to head 3 matches to 1 and 2 of Karlovic's wins has came on grass but the win for Muller has also came on grass so i would give a slight advantage to Karlovic but it should be a close game.And well done to The Rabbit as well with Kontaveit for making the final in her tournament definitely this pages best week so far.
top tipping guys :win: Good luck to you all tomorrow :hope:

I'll be posting next week's thread within the next hour

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Next week's thread is here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=63780

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:20 pm

What a week for the thread. Just 4 players posted a pick but there were 2 winners and another runner-up. Well done everyone :win:

The Rabbit - Annett Kontaveit 10/1 (WTA - s-Hertogenbosch) - WON 80 points (double points as over 8/1)
titans choice - Gilles Muller 9/1 (ATP - s-Hertogenbosch) - WON 80 points (double points as over 8/1)
rustie - Ivo Karlovic 11/2 (ATP s-Hertogenbosch) - lost in Final 20 points
undertherobe - Nicolas Mahut (ATP s-Hertogenbosch) - lost in 2nd round 0 points

Here's the link to the overall results

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=63200

rustie
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby rustie » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:20 am

Wow, well played TC and The Rabbit.

I wonder whether Muller's overcome his mental block in finals now?

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:14 am

Wow, well played TC and The Rabbit.

I wonder whether Muller's overcome his mental block in finals now?

Thank you i was going to say it will be interesting to see how Muller goes in this tournament but he has a tough draw as if he wins today he is facing Tsonga in the next round followed by Murray.

AWP1991
2yo
Tips

Postby AWP1991 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Hi just a quick question. What happens to the Murray - Aljaz Bedene, now that Aljaz Bedene is injured? Does the tip still count?