PLAYER OF THE WEEK - WEEK ONE w/c Sat May 6th

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: PLAYER OF THE WEEK - WEEK ONE w/c Sat May 6th

Postby undertherobe » Sun May 07, 2017 3:17 pm

I suspect it's because most bookmakers tend to take down their outright market whilst matches are inplay. From what I can see, only Bet Victor & Stan James have still got it available.

Check back later or in the morning and OLBG should have the outright market back up

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sun May 07, 2017 3:33 pm

A.Zverev comes in to this after winning the ATP event in Germany and he is drawn in the section with Cilic and Wawrinka and he has won both matches against Wawrinka but both of them was on hard courts and he has played Cilic 3 times winning 2 and losing 1 and all of them matches was played on hard courts so he might have a good chance of making it to the semi-finals in this.

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 pm

One of the more interesting matches in the first round at Madrid looks to be Monfills against Gilles as Monfills is ranked at number 16th in the world and Simon is ranked at number 30th these 2 players have played 9 times against each other with Simon winning 7 and Monfills winning just 2.They have only played once on clay back in 2011 at Hamburg and Simon won it 2 sets to 1.Monfills is the favourite at roughly 4/7 and Simon at 11/8 but with the head to head in Simon's favour and the fact that Monfills has just played once on clay so far this season losing to Hyeon Chung who is ranked at number 78th in the world does anyone think there could be a upset in this match.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Sun May 07, 2017 6:50 pm

I'd be wary of backing Simon as he's having a poor 2017, going just 7-8 and losing 4 of his last 5.

He was also dropped from the French Davis Cup team because of his poor form.

6 of his 8 losses have come against players inside the top 15 and he hasn't won a match against anyone ranked higher than 48.

Simon vs Monfils would be one to avoid for me especially as you can never be sure which Monfils is going to turn up, a bit like Fognini

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 pm

2 Lucky Losers in the first round both in A.Murray's section in American 20 year old Jared Donaldson and Borna Coric who is the same age.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Mon May 08, 2017 8:14 am

Only 2 of those Monfils-Simon matches have ended in straight sets. It's 11/8 that they go the distance today.

Bouchard-Sharapova later on. Bouchard was very vocal in her thoughts about Sharapova returning to tennis. She's lost all 4 previous meetings with the Russian.

Sharapova is just 1/6 for the win but 5/6 -5.5 games. Any value there? Do members think Sharapova will show no mercy tonight?

Bellucci-Cuevas is another that takes my fancy. 3-3 in h2h but Cuevas is 3-0 on clay, all in straight sets. Cuevas -1.5 sets is 5/4

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Mon May 08, 2017 8:40 am

Only 2 of those Monfils-Simon matches have ended in straight sets. It's 11/8 that they go the distance today.

Bouchard-Sharapova later on. Bouchard was very vocal in her thoughts about Sharapova returning to tennis. She's lost all 4 previous meetings with the Russian.

Sharapova is just 1/6 for the win but 5/6 -5.5 games. Any value there? Do members think Sharapova will show no mercy tonight?

Bellucci-Cuevas is another that takes my fancy. 3-3 in h2h but Cuevas is 3-0 on clay, all in straight sets. Cuevas -1.5 sets is 5/4
Bouchard also has a poor record here losing in the first round in all 3 previous times she has played here and Sharapova has made the the final in 13,won it in 14 and the semi-final in 2015 so Sharapova has a good history here.But i am sure Bouchard will want to try and put up a decant performance against a player she has put down so both players will be motivated for this match and at least she has made it past the first round this year.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Mon May 08, 2017 12:17 pm

The inconsistency at the top of the women's game is as thrilling to watch as it is frustrating.

You could probably close your eyes & stick a pin on the draw and have as much chance with your selection as you would if you spent hours analysing everything

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Tue May 09, 2017 8:00 am

I doubt today will top yesterday's action. From Monfils & Simon serving up one of the more bizarre scorelines ever seen, to Bouchard backing up her words & Suarez Navarro using the vociferous home crowd to her advantage, it was an excellent day of tennis yesterday.

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Tue May 09, 2017 9:59 am

Too late to make it as a tip today but i think Almagro has a chance of beating Robredo in straight sets today as the last 2 matches they have played on he has managed to win in straight sets and both have been on clay.And in there last 6 matches Almagro has won 5 of them and they have all been in straight sets and 4 of them wins have been on clay.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Tue May 09, 2017 10:02 am

Too late to make it as a tip today but i think Almagro has a chance of beating Robredo in straight sets today as the last 2 matches they have played on he has managed to win in straight sets and both have been on clay.And in there last 6 matches Almagro has won 5 of them and they have all been in straight sets and 4 of them wins have been on clay.
With you on Almagro. Was surprised to see the h2h so one sided

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby undertherobe » Thu May 11, 2017 6:30 am

Nadal & Djokovic were both pushed yesterday & as titans mentioned with Nadal's draw, he's got another tough test today against Kyrgios.

The Aussie has impressed me with his improved temperament in recent weeks and it seems to be paying off