Should we be for or against Djokovic, Federer, Nadal in 2017

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Should we be for or against Djokovic, Federer, Nadal in 2017

Postby nors » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:01 am

Are these 3 going to have a good summer 2017 or fade away as the new stars emerge?

Should we be laying them or backing them, i expect most of us would like to see them do well, but is that sentiment?

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Should we be for or against Djokovic, Federer, Nadal in 2017

Postby undertherobe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:19 pm

I think all 3 still have a 'hold' on a lot of players and I'd be less inclined to lay any of them on a whim. Kyrgios has shown that he doesn't care about reputation whilst if Del Potro ever gets back to full fitness then he can challenge the three. But apart from that, it would depend in the situation.

If Nadal transfers his early season form onto clay then he'll dominate. Federer has signalled his intention to win Wimbledon by skipping the entire clay court season except the French Open to preserve his fitness.

Djokovic is probably the one I have the most question marks over. He's struggled to hit the heights of previous years over the last 9 months and I wonder if things are good off court

Emmasa
Group 2 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Should we be for or against Djokovic, Federer, Nadal in 2017

Postby Emmasa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Djokovic looked ugly against Simon and that's worrying, considering also Simon season has been very bad so far. I don't see good things for Djokovic to happen in the near future, he definitely lost his dominance status and looks without motivations. The guy became a father and not everyone is able to manage that change as Roger did. That's one of the many reasons why Federer is unique. Djokovic reached his goal winning the French Open last season and since then he gave a step back, which is understandable. He's not in "beast mode" anymore and I doubt we will ever see that dominance again. He reminds me of Clark Kent with no costume on. He looks more like a family guy than a ferocious tennis player right now. And he was so fucking ferocious in the last 4 years, that we couldn't see the end of it. The end has come. I think Djokovic will lose a few spots in the ranking after the French Open.

Federer is on a cloud right now, this is the best Federer in a long time. Considering Djokovic low form and Roger dominance over Nadal in the 3 matches played in 2017, I consider Federer a strong contender for any event he will enter in 2017. I had never seen him playing like THIS, and I rarely missed a match since 2005. I had never seen him playing so many aggressive backhands and with no pressure at all in any given circumstances. He plays with 0 pressure (and even less than 0 after winning the Australian Open) and he's the best player right now out there, by far. This is one of the very rare times when the ATP ranking is actually distorted, because nobody has any doubt that Federer has been the best player of the world in 2017, and still he has 3 guys ahead in the ranking.

As for Nadal, he has been playing better than he did in 2015 and 2016, but I don't trust him as I already wrote. Yesterday he was close to be down 1-3 in the decider against a fantastic Kyle Edmund. Livebetting can give you opportunities to get rich when Nadal is on the court. Take yesterday match: Edmund price was 14/1 before the beginning. And what was his price after losing the first set 0-6? 100/1? And again, what was his price when Nadal was serving on 1-2, 30-40 in the deciding set? Dling dling dling. As I wrote before, Nadal is a done player: he's like an old windows 97, but this is 2017. Lay Nadal and you get rich. Don't trust him when he gets one set ahead, wait and see because you will have a chance to cash out most of the times. And he takes so much time to serve while touching his butt and all that shit, that he gives you all the time you need to think and make your move.

Against Schwartzmann as well there was a huge chance for profit, on live betting of course. Schwartzmann price was around 10/1 at the beginning of the match, and it was less than half of that when Nadal was serving on 4-4, 30-40 in the first set.

And Goffin was up a break in the first set (3-2) before the empíre stole him a point, a ball that was 10 inches out and was called in. Since then Ndal won 10 games and lost 1. He should be ashamed , the empíre grave him the match. Nadal is the King of doping and cheating