Is Tennis worth betting on seriously ?

rustie
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: Is Tennis worth betting on seriously ?

Postby rustie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Managed to pick all eight winners for today, around 20/1 for the Acca.

Are we not going weekly tournament threads anymore? @undertherobe

froggy1
2yo
Tips

Postby froggy1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:54 am

Hi Folks, I am new to this platform and I will be looking to prove that yes, it is worth betting on ''in-play tennis'' by putting up my results everyday for the next 12 days.

I have studied the market extensively for some time and I believe with discipline and dedication, it can be quite profitable.

Basically, my aim is to make 50% profit of my bankroll everyday. This is only going to go on for 12 days.

Of course, I will be taking calculated risks everyday and the amount of stake will pretty much depend on my judgement of what the outcome of a set is going to be . I will be disclosing my strategy gradually everyday but the number one rule is that I will not be staking all of my bankroll in one go and I will not be making more than 50% in a day.

MOD EDIT - Welcome to OLBG and we look forward to hearing your input, but please take a few moments to look around the forum and read the forum posting rules. We don't allow posting of monetary amounts and amounts won/lost. I have edited your post to remove those. We are much more interested in having our members hear about methods, reasoning, etc., as well as the bare tips. Good luck!

pandabear123
Listed Class
Tips

Postby pandabear123 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi Folks, I am new to this platform and I will be looking to prove that yes, it is worth betting on ''in-play tennis'' by putting up my results everyday for the next 12 days.

I have studied the market extensively for some time and I believe with discipline and dedication, it can be quite profitable.

Basically, I will be starting with £100 today (26/01/2018) and my aim is to make 50% profit of my bankroll everyday. This is only going to go on for 12 days after which I should have £13,013 in my account.

Of course, I will be taking calculated risks everyday and the amount of stake will pretty much depend on my judgement of what the outcome of a set is going to be . I will be disclosing my strategy gradually everyday but the number one rule is that I will not be staking all of my bankroll in one go and I will not be making more than 50% in a day.
I will be following you every day as I am actually starting to get interested in tennis betting. But need concrete examples, and you will save me :)
Thank you.

gold202
2yo
Tips

Postby gold202 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:47 am

Hi, I continuously bet on women tennis and place most of my bet on low odds of game winner 1.30; 1.40 etc. I have recently won good amounts with Betway and they have restricted my betting amount to approx £100 per bet.

I have tried with other sites such as bet365, 10 Bet, Coral, William Hill, BetVictor and they all limit my account after a day or two of winning. Anyone know any site where i can bet regularly without being restricted?