My Thoughts on 2017

thegambler3700
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

My Thoughts on 2017

Postby thegambler3700 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 pm

So now that the majors are finished for yet another year it certainly doesnt make good reading from a European look. Im glad we havent a Ryder Cup this season as we would be hammered. Lets take a look back

The Masters and at last Sergio managed to keep his temper and putt well enough to win a Major that his talent has deserved. That was certainly the type of course that would suit him playing it year after year I thought he done it well. Then came the US Open and the very talented Brookes Koepka showed the world what he could do. I remember watching him play in Europe and he showed talent then however he has just got better and I can see another major coming his way. Then onto the British Open and Jordan Spieth showed yet again how good he is. Looked to be throwing it away but what a finish that was the finish of someone who knew he could do it. The Grand Slam surely awaits. Then the USPGA and the talented Justin Thomas won his first Major certainly before I thought he would but his form this year has been top class and im certain this like Brookes could be the first of a few

Its then frightening to think that Rickie Fowler,Patrick Reed,Russell Henley and a few other young players could go on to win Majors. However in Europe its a different story we all know Rory is different class however whose coming through. Theres Thomas Pieters whose a huge hitter and is a very very good putter and if he was to win a Major Id probably say the Uspga would be it. Then we have Matthew Fitzpatrick who we all know has huge talent but may be a few years off winning a Major. After that theres not many. Luke Donald had his chance a few years ago when he was at the top of his game but for reasons only known to himself tried to change his game to get more length and has never been the same player. Graeme Mcdowell well hes not really doing much nowadays. The one I thought that might come through was Victor Dubisson but his game really seems to have gone and he doesnt seem to play much (injury?) nowadays. So for now it looks like Europe are relying on Rory in Majors unless someone surprises us.

Apart from a few rest of the world players I can see Americans dominating the Majors in the next few years