Best Bookmakers for Golf Betting

monkeytennis
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Best Bookmakers for Golf Betting

Postby monkeytennis » Tue May 17, 2016 8:12 am

What are the most important factors for you in choosing a bookmaker for your golf bets and which bookies do you consider the best for golf betting?

Some topics to consider:

Who offers the best golf odds?

Who covers the most golf events?

Who offers the most golf markets?

Who offers the best Each Way terms?

Who offers live golf streaming?

The rabbit
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The rabbit » Tue May 17, 2016 2:29 pm

I bet mainly on the PGA tour and do a lot of my wagers on the Betfair exchanges.

The best golf odds and best place terms are the factors that I look for when using the bookies.

Best ones for me are bet365 who are quick to form a market, Skybet who sometimes offer six places and have a range of bets and Paddy Power who regularly do 7 places on the PGA tour at 1/5 odds

JTaggart
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby JTaggart » Tue May 24, 2016 11:44 am

Positive:

I tend to stick to Paddy Power and Stan James. They have the best customer service. Always available, helpful and knowledgeable. Like all things in life - when you find something good it merits loyalty.

Negative:

Used Skybet for a while until I required some customer service - Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Have found their offers poorly defined and open to interpretation - always in their favour.

PaulWalton
Unraced
Tips

Postby PaulWalton » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:31 am

I think you're right to stick to bookies with good customer service. I must admit that I often just look for sign up offers to some of the more obscure bookies and go with them for enhanced odds or welcome bonus but I guess i'll run out of websites to join soon.

Ralfie1982
Group 1 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Ralfie1982 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Evening Everyone,

There are 3 bookmakers I use for betting, General odds i found that bet365 in the long run came out best.

If you are looking for a bookmaker that plays more places then I go for Paddy Power as they pay 7 places but be careful they're 1/5th odds (others usually 1/4)

If you want somewhere that offers a decent cash out on both singles and wider bets I used Betfair however their market coverage of the lesser competitions are poor.

I dont go for cashout options, so I used bet365 but these other two are worthy if you looks for other reasons when betting.
Cheers

Paul (Ralfie1982)
OLBG Moderator
Twitter : Ralfie01

My blogs on F1, Golf and CPFC are right here : http://www.olbg.com/blogs/Ralfie1982

GeorgeTheBettor
Listed Class
Tips

Re:

Postby GeorgeTheBettor » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Evening Everyone,

There are 3 bookmakers I use for betting, General odds i found that bet365> in the long run came out best.

If you are looking for a bookmaker that plays more places then I go for Paddy Power as they pay 7 places but be careful they're 1/5th odds (others usually 1/4)

If you want somewhere that offers a decent cash out on both singles and wider bets I used target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/6/L3/D/words'>Betfair> however their market coverage of the lesser competitions are poor.

I dont go for cashout options, so I used target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/7/L3/D/words'>bet365> but these other two are worthy if you looks for other reasons when betting.

USEFUL! Thumb up for this post! :win:

kenenek
Listed Class
Tips

Re: Best Bookmakers for Golf Betting

Postby kenenek » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:20 pm

So, golf betting shouldn't be underestimated. Firstly, it does not matter sometimes the bookmaker, if you are into golf and you're a kind of expert you'd get the advantage of offers that come around the big tournaments.
I am not a great expert, but anyways, I can advise bet365, bf, pp. :win:

GolfBettingSystem
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby GolfBettingSystem » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:34 am

Very competitive market right now. I note Coral have now joined battled with Paddy Power in offering 7 places 1/5 odds. This particular week, they have trumped PP by offering 7 places across both the Dubai Desert Classic and Phoenix Open which needs to be applauded. Naturally worth checking on a weekly basis. Stan James remain at an enhanced 6 places Each Way still paying 1/4 odds and that tends to be only on the PGA Tour each week.

GolfBettingSystem
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby GolfBettingSystem » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:52 am

Since my lat post on the subject William Hill have now started offering 6 places each-way. However their place terms are at 1/5 odds. Tends to be on the main event each week, so Valspar Championship on the PGA Tour this week.