Which Spread Betting Site Do You Use/Prefer?

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Which Spread Betting Site Do You Use/Prefer?

Postby nors » Wed May 30, 2018 7:56 am

Am looking to try and get a definitive answer on whether Sporting Index or SpreadEx are favoured by OLBG members?

If members/posters have had experience of sports spread betting ukplease post your thoughts below, especially on where they out perform the other and offer something different.

frankiex
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: Which Spread Betting Site Do You Use/Prefer?

Postby frankiex » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:04 pm

ime a member of both but just favour Sporting Index as i have a stop/loss account....it can be a bit dangerous on spreadex who have no stop/loss feature to my knowledge.this coming football season i will be looking at selling instead of buying especially on the aggregate markets such as total goal minutes. home goals multipled by away goals etc.

otbc canary
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby otbc canary » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:44 am

As I have mentioned elsewhere, I no longer use spread betting although I still have open accounts with both Sporting Index and Spreadex. When I did bet this way, I tended to use Spreadex as they also offered fixed odds as well as spreads and the two tended to complement each other. I had an account with Extrabet which was then taken over by Spreadex and found this to be beneficial until they restricted me (quelle surprise) but only on fixed odds. They were quite happy for me to bet on their spreads but out of principle as well as my then growing aversion to spread betting I decided to leave them alone completely.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:14 am

Thanks guys, I use both, but just favour Sporting Index, I like their footy offering best, on horse racing I think its a tie.

We could do with a few more reviews on the Spread Betting Review Pages, especially for the World Cup which I will be all over.

https://www.olbg.com/Sporting_Index_Free_Bet.html

Will be setting up a diary blog and trying to convey my spread bets for the tournament - a profit over the 4 weeks is the aim, I expect lots of peaks and troughs.