trying Micko70 1/10 blog

monty1
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby monty1 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:23 pm

hello been no time for myself all work at the moment
going to try this again with my mates son tips as he got time to look at football and my mates been winning with his tips so here goes
all on handicaps
bet 1
Plymouth +2 to beat Northampton 1/5
bet 2
Ipswich +2 to beat Preston 1/6
bet 3
Coventry+2 to beat Walsall 1/6
bet 4
Exeter+2 to beat York City 1/8
all together 1.84/1 corals
good luck to all

monty1
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby monty1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:18 pm

hello been no time for myself all work at the moment
going to try this again with my mates son tips as he got time to look at football and my mates been winning with his tips so here goes
all on handicaps
bet 1
Plymouth +2 to beat Northampton 1/5
bet 2
Ipswich +2 to beat Preston 1/6
bet 3
Coventry+2 to beat Walsall 1/6
bet 4
Exeter+2 to beat York City 1/8
all together 1.84/1 corals
good luck to all
:win:

yippee :win: £10 return £18.38 well done my son my mate just text me
to put it all on

Valtteri Bottas (Wil) in Belgian Grand Prix to finish race 1/10 at bet365 as he never not finish for a long time may be a kiss of death :hope: all the best

monty1
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby monty1 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:25 pm

bet 5 won :<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>: so 20.22 on bet 6 Rosenborg are looking to extend an 11-game winning run in all competitions they are top of the table They have been clinical in front of goal in 2015, also boast the best defensive record, conceding just 18 goals Mjøndalen have struggled this season, and with just four wins this term, they are in danger of relegation. They are without an away win also, conceding 18 goals in their last six games on the road These sides faced each other at this ground just 10 days ago and Rosenborg ran out 4-0 its look like a sure win. but my mate son say to go Total Mjondalen Goals under 1.5 at 1/5 so lets play
:hope:

monty1
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby monty1 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:05 pm

:win: bet 7 Galatasaray-Draw [Double Chance] 2/15 BetVictor
£24.26 :hope:

monty1
Group 3 Class
Tips

Re: trying Micko70 1/10 blog

Postby monty1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:11 pm

We know there is no such thing as a certainty in any sport but if you could find a 1/10 shot every day and started off with only £10 you would win over £50,000 within 3 months, assuming that every selection won. this is was Micko70 said in his blog
so I had paper tested this for six months looking for tips on here and everywhere as time allow and found there all sort of sport you can do for this and you can get better than 1/10 and decided to have a go on here this could go tits up big time so I have put 50 pounds in ten bookies accounts as this is what I am prepared to lose. as I only have some time at weekend only I try to have more bets then well that's it
here I will give you
number 1 bet
Shane Lowry to finish in top 20 in the US open at 2/11 and I found that only
corals have this
so bet 2 is Nico Hulkenberg to finish the race at 1/7( sorry forgot to put in Austria GP Grid)
that it :hope:

hello all its been a long time since I posted but that's life just been paper trading the idea above and using stats has hopefully found a market
so further ado lets play

bet 1
This season in the league
Hull City conceded at least one goal in each of their last 8 matches. 75% of Hull City's goals have been scored in the second half. 73% of Southampton's goals have been scored in the second half.
so lets have a goal scored in second half or total goals scored in 2nd half over 0.5
bet 2
Wolverhampton conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches. 71% of Wolverhampton's goals have been scored in the second half.
78% of Derby County's goals have been scored in the second half.
so lets have a goal scored in second half or total goals scored in 2nd half over 0.5
bet 3
79% of Norwich City's conceded goals occurred in the second half.
75% of Leeds Utd's goals have been scored in the second half. 80% of Leeds Utd's conceded goals occurred in the second half. so lets have a goal scored in second half or total goals scored in 2nd half over 0.5
bet 4
Nottm Forest conceded at least one goal in 100% of their home matches. Nottm Forest scored in 100% of their home matches Nottm Forest conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 home matches.
QP Rangers scored in 86% of their away matches.75% of QP Rangers's goals have been scored in the second half. so lets have a goal scored in second half or total goals scored in 2nd half over 0.5
bet 5
75% of Sheffield Wed's goals have been scored in the second half.

there you have it lets see if it works or not :hope: