New Last Man Standing - £500 Prize Fund

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

New Last Man Standing - £500 Prize Fund

Postby nors » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Welcome to the brand new OLBG/Paddy Power Last Man Standing for 2012/13.

All OLBG members can get FREE ENTRY into this new and exclusive OLBG only £500 Last Man Standing competition.

If you haven’t played these before, they are great fun!

You simply have to pick a premiership team each week and if that team wins then you are through to the next round! The last one standing wins £500!

The tricky bit is you cant pick the same team more than once (unless we go past 20 weeks!). You can choose one round of fixtures where you can nominate the win and the draw. Will you use this to stay in early on or save it until near the end?!

This private OLBG members only tournament starts this weekend so be quick

Here is how to join in...

1) Register an account with Paddy Power via this link - Paddy Power. You don’t have to deposit any money but we have an excellent £250 of free bets exclusive offer for you if you do. If you already have a Paddy Power account then move onto 2)

2) Click this linkThis is the one to click- click here!! Then you will be sent directly to the Paddy Power last man standing site.

3) Log in using your Paddy Power account details

4) Click "Join a private tournament" and enter tournament name OLBG_08_2012 (exactly as its written.)

5) Enter our passcode - olbgfootball

Make sure you dont leave any spaces after the code (if you copy and paste the code, sometimes spaces are left - make sure you delete any that maybe there)

6) Enter your selection for week 1

Best of luck and remember to register quickly as it starts this Saturday the 25th August

NB.
You must have a Paddy Power.com account and must have placed a bet within the past six months.
Only one entry per person, anyone found with duplicate accounts will be disqualified and will not be eligible for prize money as will anyone who passes the password onto non OLBG members.

Please let us know your week 1 selections on this thread along with any theories about how to win these tournaments.
Last edited by nors on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harbinger10
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby harbinger10 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 pm

fantastic stuff :win: love this comp but can never get very far :? good fun tho :D thanks to olbg for this . oh swansea for me this week :hope:
dont gamble if you cant afford to lose it

bigjeff
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby bigjeff » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:32 pm

OLBG, Just like Mary Poppins, Perfect in everyway..

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Postby Bobsselections » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Great stuff gives me two chances now as i entered the free one last week and chose Fulham.
Don`t expect to get far as it is a very difficult comp but interesting and enjoyable even when you pay a pound to enter.

Rosler
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Rosler » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Been waiting patiently for this,cheers PP and OLBG lets hope I get somewhere now

Imaginarium
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Imaginarium » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:02 am

Done! :win:

Will kick-off with Southampton :hope:

Imaginarium
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Imaginarium » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:07 pm

What if I miss a week, will I be disqualified??

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 pm

"Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection."

swashbuckler
Stallion
Tips

Postby swashbuckler » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 pm

What if I miss a week, will I be disqualified??
Hi Imaginarium

No. You will still be in the comp but your selection will be automatically decided by alphabetical order.

If you miss a week you will automatically be given Arsenal as your selection but if you have already used Arsenal in your previous selections you will then get Aston Villa, if you already used Aston Villa you will then get Chelsea etc, etc, etc.

Big Thanks to OLBG & Paddy Power for (yet again) providing us members with another great comp :thanks: :thanks: :win:

Best of Luck :hope: :win:
Last edited by swashbuckler on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bloodnoon
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Bloodnoon » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Would have joined but when I tried to create an account with Paddy Power it didn't show my country on the list... oh well..
Check out my OLBG profile with reason behind each tip starting from 9 August. - http://www.olbg.com/tipster/index.php?id=238472

r0b3rt5
Handicapper
Tips

Postby r0b3rt5 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:23 pm

im in! first time ive done this so im using my pure amazing skills... aka pure luck ;-) cool me crazy but im going for qpr with the players they have and the manager will not be happy with last weeks loss and of the two teams on the end of a smashing i see qpr turning it round quicker...

davidg3907
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby davidg3907 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

In recent seasons it was paramount to get selections in as the likes of Birmingham , Blackburn , Blackpool and Bolton would all have been automatic selections ahead of Chelsea. :D

Whether it turns out that Arsenal would be a great first automatic selection remains to be seen !

I prefer to stick with home teams - YET BROKE THAT RULE IN FIRST WEEK OF PADDY'S COMP.

Choice of home team was Fulham , choice of away team Liverpool = role in week 2 , SPECTATOR ! :lose: :shock: :lol:
LAYING Taking it further
LAYING Delving deeper - NEW

FOOTBALL blogs under Blogs/Football
New RELEGATION diary in Blogs/systems