All Rugby Tips Tipping Competition - £500 In Free Bets

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

All Rugby Tips Tipping Competition - £500 In Free Bets

Postby nors » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 am

A second bookie OLBG tipping competition for September has been arranged with more free bets on offer.

This competition is for all Rugby tips both Union and League. The top 50 members on LSP will have a £10 free bet credited to your individual Victor Chandler account.

This new tipping competition is for all Rugby tips and is calculated on all Rugby tips settled in September

We want to reward OLBG Rugby fans and hope to grow Rugby both on the forum and the tipping competitions. It would also be great to get some good Rugby comments when you add your tips.

To take part in this competition this is what you need to do:

1) Open an account with Victor Chandler via a link on OLBG such as Victor Chandler You can also claim our exclusive free bet too - which is £25 in free bets! Many members already have a Victor Chandler account so if you already have then move on to 2)

2) Enter your Victor Chandler username in My Bookies. Remember to click on update after you enter it :)

3) Enter tips in the OLBG Victor Chandler September Rugby Tipster Competition, as normal, during the month on any Rugby market.

4) You will appear in the new special Rugby tipster comp league table on OLBG. If you arent in the top 100 then you can see your position in the MyTips area.

Small Print

This comp is running during September 2011
If you have added your Victor Chandler username to MyBookies, you just need to place a tip on any Rugby League or Rugby Union market that will be settled in September and you will be included in the special tipping league.
The 50 Tipsters (on LSP in September) who have entered their Victor Chandler username in mybookies and met the minimum qualifying tips/stakes will win a £10 free bet each
£10 free bets to be credited to Victor Chandler accounts by the end of October 2011.
If you enter an incorrect or invalid account username, then sorry, you will not get the free bet - no excuses, get your username correct!
If you do not enter your Victor Chandler username by the end of September you will not appear in the league and therefore you wont win a prize.
You must have LSP>£0, tips>5 to be eligible for a prize in the current month. > means greater than!! So please dont place 5 tips and then complain that you dont get a free bet - it has to be 6 or more!!

Complete your bookie usernames in My Bookies now to make sure that you dont miss out on this or any of these exclusive comps.

If there are any bookies on the list which you dont have an account with then please help support OLBG by opening your betting accounts via a link on our updated free bets page
Last edited by nors on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks OLBG and VC

should be very competetive with all the leagues starting and the WC on this month....

toby blanker
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby toby blanker » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 am

Dont know too much about rugby union but ill give it a go.
I was actually speaking to neighbour yesterday whos going over to watch it and he reckons only one of three teams can win it and the rest have no chance.
cheers vc and olbg. :win:

gagnew
Listed Class
Tips

Postby gagnew » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Catalan (-10) to beat Hull KR
Huddersfield (-22) to beat Harlequins

loveCrocodile01
2yo
Tips

Postby loveCrocodile01 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks OLBG and VC!
^^!

tipstonga
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tipstonga » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Great nors ! thanks OLBG and Victor Chandler

good luck :win:
tipstonga
follow me @tipstonga
Jan : - ; - ; -
Forum Challenges fan & sometimes Blogger

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Currently top of the Victor Chandler Rugby Tipping comp is eleveninone with an LSP of 19.0

http://www.olbg.com/tables/index.php?id=100

Current tips include Australia to win the RWC outright at 7/2.

Can all tipsters please make sure they add their correct Victor Chandler username to My Bookies. If you dont yet have a Victor Chandler username make sure you add it when you sign up.

Mati29
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Mati29 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 am

Hi to all. Competition already finished? Or it will be until 9 october?

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 am

The winners names have been forwarded to Victor Chandler.

gabiloves
2yo
Tips

Postby gabiloves » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 pm

i not receive prize from VC

simoncoolhand
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby simoncoolhand » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Is there anywhere I can find out if I won or not?

I know with the free bets, it often takes a while for them to come through, but although I think I was one of the winner, I haven't had any notification to say so.

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Simon

If you believe you were a winner then you will receive your prize, Nors sent names to VC on the 8th, that was only 3 days ago.

It's very unlikely that VC will pay out this quick, just check your VC account every few days, thats all i am going to do

Well done on your win anyway :win: