<< OLBG Betting News Index|
Chelsea Just Have The Edge Over Spurs According To OLBG Tipsters
Thursday 22 December 2011 at 10:37
Chelsea v Spurs on Thursday night looks the highlight of this week’s matches and both the bookies and the OLBG tipsters are predicting an extremely close game that Chelsea should just about have the edge in. A win for Chelsea will see them move about rivals Spurs whilst a win for Spurs would be a disaster for Chelsea as Spurs would move five points clear with a game still in hand.
Everyone Predicting Close Outcome At White Hart Lane
Chelsea are just about the favourites with most bookies and are just about the most tipped outcome in the OLBG Tipping Competition too at the time of writing with 41.4% of tipsters currently going for the away side at best odds of 17/10 with Stan James. The best odds on Spurs are 7/4 with Victor Chandler and 36.4% of OLBG tipsters are currently taking those odds. That leaves plenty of tipsters backing the draw, at the moment 22.2% of OLBG’s tipsters have gone for that outcome and with the bookies predicting such a close game it is no surprise, the odds on the draw are 5/2 with Bet365 and Ladbrokes. One of those OLBG tipsters who is backing the draw in this game is herrkapitan:
“Less pressure on Spurs with game in hand, Chelsea must win to keep up. Spurs average a goal against at home as do Chelsea away. So the draw’s the bet.”
Daniel Sturridge Good Value To Score In Hugh Scoring Game
The correct score betting has been the second most popular market on this game with OLBG tipsters and the most tipped outcome in this market is a 2-1 Chelsea win at 11/1 with Ladbrokes, 14% of tipsters have backed that outcome whilst 12% are on 2-2 at 14/1 with Stan James and 10% have gone for 1-1 and a 2-1 Spurs win, those outcomes can be backed at 13/2 and 10/1 respectively with Ladbrokes. Those outcomes suggest a fairly high scoring match and over 2.5 goals has been probably the most popular bet on OLBG all week with 88.4% of OLBG tipsters backing that selection at odds of 4/5 with Bet365. Meanwhile Daniel Sturridge looks good value in the first goalscorer betting, a relatively huge 34.8% of tipsters have backed the forward to score the first goal at odds of 17/2 with Stan James. Click here for more Spurs v Chelsea Tips or to place your bets click on any of the orange bookie links above.