OLBG.com
Register

Login

Help

FAQ Search Groups Register Profile PMs New Posts Rules
WEDNESDAY 8th - DISCUSSION
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Post new topic    Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drogerson
At Stud

Cash Winnings: 260
Free Bets Won: 100

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm     Post subject: WEDNESDAY 8th - DISCUSSION Reply with quote

Wanted to get this in to see if it would muster up some interest?

Won a free bet last month from one of the tipping comps:-

Since I've so far given all my tipster winnings to charity, I was thinking of perhaps starting a thread (either in here or Blogs forum? MODs?) along the lines of turning this £10 into a whole lot more for charity.

Was thinking something like any member can post on the thread what they think will be the certainty of the day, and I'll use the £10 as a starting bank to see if OLBG can make some more money for charity.

If anyone's interested let me know?

------------

On to the racing, Spartilla must have a top chance in the 5:00pm.

Spartilla beat Cotues Du Rhone lto giving 12lbs away in a handicap, winning comfortably by 3L. Only gives 15lbs away today, so it's hard to see a reversal.

Cotes Du Rhone was 1 length behind Astroscarlet in receipt of 3lbs, and is 2lbs worse off today so again hard to see them swapping places.

Has the beating of Cotes Du Rhone for me, which in turn should have the beating of Astroscarlet too through that form.

Since they are predicted to be first 3 in the betting in the forecasts, and the others aren't exactly stand out horses, I think Spartilla has a very good chance tomorrow.
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Executioner
Stallion

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 925
Free Bets Won: 0

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea .... but you will probably get plenty of views as to where to place the cash...... you have picked something out yourself for tomorrow so why not use that as a start ? Remember there is no such thing as a certainty in racing....... I may well have a ' bet ' later - just waiting on one or two other firms to price up but it looks like a mover anyway judging by the early betting lists.
Betting Blog Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
The Executioner
Stallion

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 925

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are William Hill slow to price up tomorrow's races when most firms already have odds available Confused Confused
aidanldrebin
Legend

Cash Winnings: 355

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:30 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

So they can go about a point shorter than everyone else, TE. Bottle job of a firm who are almost always last to price up.

Twitter page
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
robbypeake
Classic Winner

Cash Winnings: 0

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just done something for the first time ever, was going to work out how much I had lost in the last few months! Just been through all my bookmaker deposits and withdrawals and I am very surprised that I am four figures in profit! I don't bet huge amounts and I've never been very good at controlling my betting, but now I feel I am getting there, thanks to some of the posts on here, and a little bit of info I get myself, I am doing quite well!
Keep it up OLBG team!
pgiannandrea
Group 3 Class

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like look of dingaan in 5.30 anyone agree? Confused
clubberlang12
Triple Crown Winner

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Two tracker of mine run today. Have being waiting for Redair to appear back in handicap company over 5f. Won on debut here over C+D. Second that day, Bubbly Ballerina, placed nto in a listed contest and is a winner off a mark of 83. Both were well clear of subsequent winner He's So Cool. Decent effort in defeat against some good horses at the end of last season. Mainly tried over 6f this season but has ran twice over 5f, winning once in a claimer. Caught my eye when trying to make the running in a 6f handicap race before tiring out in the last furlong. Off a dropping mark i think she can run well here against some rivals who need to produce career best runs. Currently as big as 8/1.
Dickie Le Davoir is another one who is currently at what i believe is a well handicapped mark. Was very unlucky over C+D a few runs back when having had a slow start and out the back, seemed to be coming with an eye-catching run up the in side only to be blocked inside the last 150 yards and only finishing a few lengths behind winner. Couple of off efforts at Lingfield before showing some better form at Southwell when coming with another late run. Dropped a couple of pounds and the return to Kempton will hopefully help. 10's available.

Redair - 3.25
Dickie Le Davoir - 5.30
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
InsideMan
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 840
Free Bets Won: 225

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:01 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree Clubber r.e Dickie Le Davoir

think this will win tomorrow. well handicapped sort and hes performed a lot brtter than his recently figs suggest
deswalker
Legend

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 205

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three which caught my eye recently all running in the same race today, the first at Kempton. Low grade and 5f, I think there are a few speedy sorts here who just don't last out over 6f. Pharoh Jake ran very well last time he appeared here over the minimum and hasn't been awful in 2 tries at 6f recently either.

I'm sure he will go close again, although Pothgwidden Beach is a similar type who needs 5f, these are closely matched on that last run (considering that Keiran O'Neill can't claim anymore) and Lee Newman jumps on Porthgwidden who tends to be on when he runs his best races. At well over twice the price though Pharoh Jake is the one I am looking at.

Chuck Raimond Ridge in there as well and you have 3 horses who are waiting to win at this level, but Raimond is more likely to show his very best at Lingfield so he is shelved for now...

The second race has another winner waiting to happen at the level as well. Its Dubai Dolly is very well handicapped and loves it at Kempton, she does things the hard way but I can really see her running well in thsi race today as well.

Win

Follow me on Twitter: @Nick_Crossland
blueboy68
Legend

Cash Winnings: 240
Free Bets Won: 20

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Gone for Porthgwidden Beach in that one Des, 6/1 ew, was a 4/1 bonus
race so, CD form 1st 3rd 4th
TheBooyRooney
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 20

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

i know we dont like to put monetary funds up.but as an example i tried to put 20 € win on Rooknrasbryripple in the 3.25k at Boylesports and the following came up

"Our Automatic Risk Control system has rejected your bet".I thought "that's a bit harsh " but fair enough.So i tried 10€ and same,5 € same,3 € same and then i tried 1€ just to see and the following came up

Confirm Re-offered Bet?
Bet Re-Offered
Total stake € 0.12 (1.00)
Estimated return € 2.04 (17.00)

I'm not one to complain and can understand the buiness of bookmaking but 12 cent? i mean come on Cheeky
nelix847
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 245

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

blueboy68 ive gone for Porthgwidden Beach but only got the 5/1 William Hill but at least it still EW bet at that price. GL

If i had a double headed coin I would still loose and if i had a lucky rabbits foot it would bring as much luck as it did the rabbit.

One A Day Horse Racing #2 June 2013
One A Day Racing - Week 2 #1 December 2013
Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
Page 1 of 11

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

OLBG At Doncaster Races

Would You Like To Blog On Your Premiership Team?

Bet Of The Day - Nap Of The Day

Tell your mates about OLBG and
Earn Some £££

Bayern Munich
1.22 BetVictor
77% confidence
Bayern Munich v Paderborn

Real Madrid
1.22 Paddy Power
90% confidence
Real Madrid v Elche

Arsenal