Sunday 5th February Discussion

Classic Winner

Sunday 5th February Discussion

Postby Scaifey » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Just been having a look down the AW card tomorrow as I fear that again we wont have any jumps. Firstly, putting aside the bickering etc - I would like say that Sellers has pointed out about 5 winners from 7 horses. So well done him.

Secondly, one that catches my eye tomorrow is Rightcar who runs in the last at Kempton expected the horse he beat lto Cut the Cackle won today with any amount in hand off a mark of 55, so this looks decent enough form for a fair punt on this Grayson trained horse running off 55 too. Grayson himself has been in decent form this year so would be no surprise to see it win.

Any opinions would be gratefully received - I have the main danger in this race as Almaty Express. Spencer has only ridden this horse once, actually off the same mark as today and won at Wolves. So if he looks to get to the front early, he may get an uncontested lead which will be hard for others to peg back. I know Spencer is most known for holding up horses, but I for one feel he is just as good setting the pace.
Slow and steady wins the race!

joseph RM
Triple Crown Winner

Postby joseph RM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:23 pm

mullins has a very strong hand at punchestown tomoz? thoughts

Triple Crown Winner

Postby judoman » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 pm

scotsirish looks different gravy

My thanks

Postby Waress » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Helo guys, am sure no one knows me around here but i have been here reading the info from evryone since around a yr now..
My post today is to thank sellers, nelix, executioner and deswalker for cut the cackle, amitola, emma's gift, piscean.
Had a Lucky 15 for pennies n boy am happy today!
Cudnt resist posting first time, i looooove you guys!

The Executioner

Postby The Executioner » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Well done Waress :win: BTW I take a 25% commission :lol:

Postby nelix847 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Small EW on Very well Redin the 14:05 kempton and Dizzy river in the 13:30 for me :D GL all
I stake low on bets.(Real Life)

If i had a double headed coin I would still loose and if i had a lucky rabbits foot it would bring as much luck as it did the rabbit.

One A Day Horse Racing #2 June 2013
One A Day Racing - Week 2 #1 December 2013

Group 1 Class

Postby bridgewaterboys » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Looking forward to watching Quito de Tresor back in action tomorrow :yes:

Listed Class

Postby lucklessloser » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:07 pm

I don't get a chance to have a dabble on the horse racing much these days but if i do i always pop in here as i enjoy reading the selections and discussion thread and thoughts on each race.

I just want to say a huge thank you to all those that posted winners today, sellers, nelix, executioner, snowking just to name a few to make it a winning day for me. Your knowledge really is appreciated, please keep up the good work. I hope one day to be able to know enough to be able to contribute usefully to the forum to find a few winners in return.

Thanks again guys :win:

Classic Winner

Postby pete11 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Torres Del Paine looks a good bet to me tomorrow (3.40 Kempton). Seeking a C&D hat-trick, has won last two races here quite comfortably. Expect to see this one come flying from off the pace and I can't see the current 5/2 lasting long.

Group 1 Class

Postby passthebrush » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Scaifey, the form of Rightcar takes a serious battering when you consider the fact that Cut The Cackle tried to get through a gap between horses which subsequently closed so if it had got a clear run would more than likely won. Albeit, that isn't rightcars fault ... Just like to point out i dont think it would have won if they both had a clean run!

Classic Winner

Postby Scaifey » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am

This is of course true - but how easily did CTC win nto? And these two were pretty clear from their rivals when they were against each other. I may be completely wrong - but I feel he is still well handicapped going off the same mark as CTC. But really appreciate peoples thoughts.
Slow and steady wins the race!

Online Trader

Postby Online Trader » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 am

tote2tote wrote:

I cant find a good enough reason NOT to back Lucinda's Irish runner.
Can anyone find me a reason for not covering a major stake in this ride? WH early prices are @ 11/1 yet at Musselburgh this horse has the race in the nose-bag already.. I know when I smell a winner

Does anyone smell anything different???

1.30 Musselburgh: Devotion to Duty

S Walker (Peterborough UK) :? [/b]
Follow me on Twitter

Light Years Behind