OLBG.com
Register

Login

Help

FAQ Search Groups Register Profile PMs New Posts Rules
HORSE RACING SELECTIONS MONDAY 13TH
Post new topic    Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueboy68
Legend

Cash Winnings: 240
Free Bets Won: 20

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 am     Post subject: HORSE RACING SELECTIONS MONDAY 13TH Reply with quote

WOLVES 3.10 My Lord 9/1

We're stuck with AW again, anyway have played 3 today, one of them is
My Lord in the seller, he's been running ok and runs best here with all his
wins on AW here, last time he was here he was out the back against Tombi
and Hinton Admiral but gets a 18lb and 12lb pull with them.
But he also finished just half a length behind Hinton Admiral next time for
which he gets a 11lb pull (plus return to better track),
Hinton has 8lb pull with Master Of Disguise for a length, so if My Lord has a
good chance against Hinton he must have a chance against Master of Disguise.
Harris horses running ok and he has a higher % in sellers than other types
of races, he has 2 in this but I fancy My Lord eway 9/1 Confused
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
mooster100
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 105
Free Bets Won: 10

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

14:40 WOLVERHAMPTON

The Bet At BlueSq Handicap is the opening race on the Wolverhampton card, a class six event with a total of thirteen that currently go to post. The race is pretty wide open of the same sort, so no surprise that the selection, Mosa Mine still holds a ten race maiden tag. Her last two races came over course & distance, her latest when finishing a length & a half behind The Tatling. She was just over a length behind Novabridge on that occasion giving that rival seven pounds; that in context to this race gives her plenty in hand of beating Canadian Danehill, so slightly surprised to see almost double the price tag about the selection. Mosa Mine’s penultimate start had the beating of Rightcar, Sandwith & Canadian Danehill & was only a length & a half behind Cliffords Reprieve who as since run very consistently, winning off fifty seven & going very close on his last three starts off a mark of fifty eight. On the form line through Sandwith, the selection would have the beating of current co favourite Good Timin. Good Timin is closely matched with the other co favourite Silver Linnet on there most recent run at Kempton. The revised weights probably just edge it in favour of Good Timin this time though he himself as to turn around form with Cri Na Mara on there running over course & distance three starts back. Cri Na Mara is interestingly ridden by Kieren Fallon, is first ride for trainer Mark Michael McNiff & she would be given as the danger here. Her effort last time out at Dundalk suggest she could be up to taking a race of this nature especially as the drop back to five furlongs should work in her favour. Her form behind Chester Deelyte on her penultimate start saw her behind Canadian Danehill, leaving her with a little bit to find with the selection. Hambleton is interesting now stepping back to five furlongs; just the two career starts at this distance. His last effort over this distance was on good-firm at Beverley where he finished half a length second to Media Jury. On the basis of that effort he should be in with a chance here today especially as he’s now three pound lighter. Trainer Bryan Smart is in good form at the moment whilst the 10/1 price tag at the side of his horses name, at current looks over priced.

MOSA MINE Each Way - Currently @12/1

Good Luck All .... Win
gmanrom
Triple Crown Winner

Cash Winnings: 5
Free Bets Won: 0

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolverhampton 2.40 Divertimenti e/w general 16/1

I like the look of this one today. the horse is running off a mark considerable lower then it was running off last year, the horse obviously has stronger form on the turf but it ran very well here in november over 5f last year only going down by 1 3/4 lengths and is 7lbs better off today, been running at southwell over further so back in trip and off almost a career low mark this one must have a good chance, jockey has a decent enough record for the stable also which is a positive. just to add 3 of the other 5 in that race in november have all come out and won since off the same mark or very close to it.

gl
itsfreeusee
At Stud

Cash Winnings: 0

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I have went for a double today
2.10 Cri Na Marna with fallon on board when last seen at wolverhampton dident race handy enough and never got intoo it but then ran a good sixth in better race in ireland and today has a good draw in 5 and Fallon a positive took 5/1 for it looks a good price I have it in a double with -
4.10 Enery the Mark Johnson horse now goes handicapping over a trip that should suit alot better his pedigree sugests and the short price reflects that should prove very had to beat and the yard are starting to go well I took 7/4
looks a good double GL all.
phillrobbo
Group 2 Class

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:51 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

3-10 Wolverhampton EBRAAM NAP
Last time out it was fourth to Master Of Disquise beaten 1.5 lengths but that was of level weights and gets a 5lb weight turn-around today which should see it be able to overturn the form and get its revenge. Also the step up in trip will suit as it was closing best of all late on and the extra yardage today should be advantageous. Got a good draw in stall two so a winning run is hoped for.
4-40 Wolverhampton DUBAI BOUNTY
A winner here last time out winning with a bit in hand when beating Dazzling Valentine 2.5 lengths. That one reopposes here today and gets 4lb for that defeat, but I am hoping that there is further improvement to come from the selection and he's got the beating of that one again.The selection has a slight rise in class to contend with but it should cope. Interestingly the trainers stats at this course with N Mackey riding his horses is 4 winners from 6 runners in the last 4 years which is a 67% strike rate, impressive stats you'd have to agree.
Jampow
Group 3 Class

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

14:40 WOLVERHAMPTON

Sally's Swansong EW @ 14/1

Won a similar race nearly a year ago over the same distance. She's now on her comeback and I think she looks good for at least an EW today and potentially the win, and at these odds I think it's well worth a go.

Good Luck all Fingers Crossed
mooster100
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 105
Free Bets Won: 10

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:06 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

15:40 WOLVERHAMPTON

On the betting front alone, this ten runner maiden looks a two horse race between the two fillies, Stars In Your Eyes from the Gosden stable & newcomer Madrilene from the Mark Johnston stable. Having delved a little deeper into the form; at there current respected prices, I would want to be against both of them. Both fillies come up short as to holding enough stamina over this twelve furlong trip. Firstly Stars In Your Eyes didn’t seem to stay eleven furlongs at Kempton, & now she steps up to twelve. Though being by the excellent sire, Galileo, for which you would of thought the distance would be no problem; the dam, Apache Star seemed to be at better effect over eight & nine furlongs whilst her sire, Arazi also seemed to relish eight & nine furlongs; both had tried further but didn’t win beyond nine furlongs.
Madrilene is a little more difficult to access as the Johnston horses seem to hold stamina in abundance whilst her dam, Lignify was an unraced mare. She is the sire of the excellent El Prado who was a group one winner at the age of two, winning the National Stakes at the Curragh over seven furlongs. He then went on to win the Beresford Stakes at the same course over mile on soft ground on his final two year old start but failed to win as a three year old before being retired. He was from the sire of Sadler’s Wells which suggested further than a mile wouldn’t be a problem, though his only attempt beyond this distance was a ten furlong group three at Ayr for which he finished six lengths fifth of seven. I’m not for minute saying Madrilene won’t stay this distance, as I don’t know that & especially coming from a powerful stable that do well in these contests though for what I have at my dispense on what I have to go on, I would want to be against her at her current price.
That doesn’t leave me an awful lot to go with as Mister Fizz hasn’t shown enough to suggest he’s up to taking a race calibre & Icy Quiet is an unraced Juddmonte cast off that doesn’t appear any money for. The selection is the Evan Williams trained Akarshan who hasn’t raced on the flat since 2008 though as shown more than enough over hurdles & chases to suggest he comes here with claims. He appears to hold less questions than the remainder of the field; distance shouldn’t be a major concern & seems to act on most going’s (good-firm / good / soft), his price of 7/1 looks attractive Each Way alternative against the front two whilst three places are up for grabs.

AKARSHAN Each Way - Currently @7/1

Good Luck All ..... Win
McCreesh11
Group 1 Class

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

3.10 Wolves - Hinton Admiral NAP

Took it last nite at 6.4 on Betfair. Hinton Admiral is a very consistent horse and is a C&D winner. Joe Fanning on board which is a major plus as IMO he is going well! With Ebraam & Cape of Storms being non runners gives this horse a big advantage although i fancied it to win anyway. Currently 2.68 on Betfair. I expect that to drop even more. Fingers Crossed
Good luck Win
oscarwolfe
At Stud

Cash Winnings: 35

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

WOLVERHAMPTON 4.40 ... SUBLIME TALENT @ 33/1

Standpoint is interesting having beaten Opus Maximus giving him 6lb in November, and only concedes 3lb here and Jockey claims another 7lb.
Yet the one who interests me is the outsider of the field Sublime Talent who is better than shown so far since move to Evan Williams.
Won (dead Heated) 1st run for the yard over hurdles with a 70 rated flat runner 12 length behind in 3rd spot, then thrown in the deep end in a Grade2 at Cheltenham, before last run over hurdles in December finishing 22 length 2nd to Cotton Mill.
At face value that looked a bit ominous but Cotton Mill was rated high 80's low 90's on the flat and he won next time out in a Grade2 Novice Hurdle beating 7 previous winners.
Sublime Talent finished a 3 length 4th place his only previous effort on a artificial surface for Dermot Weld 2 seasons back off 4lb higher over just short of 11 furlongs so should stay this trip well enough and comes here fit from hurdling.
A few negatives to not go overboard and value for some E/W support, but also plenty of positives to give encouragement he can win this off this mark getting weight from the field.

WOLVERHAMPTON 2.40 ... MOSA MINE @ 11/1

Returns from a 60 day break and Luke Morris up for the 1st time on only 3rd run for the stable .
Beaten 2 length or less last 2 runs here in slightly better contests and should have the beating of Canadian Danehill on their last encounter here in November.

5th ... Lose
RomanyKing
Stallion

Read My Blog!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

5:10 Wolverhampton - Lana

Lana is a horse that should have won me a huge amount on a treble recently. I had Lana and Jericho in the same race as part of a treble. I opted to go for Jericho over her. Jericho was subsequently withdrawn from the race late and Lana went on to win at 26/1

Lana is a horse on the improve I think. Won well with a strong late run last time out and the step up in trip to to 8 furlong today will be welcomed by her. David Evans is a trainer in form right now and Hayley Turner back in the saddle. The time has come for redemption from Lana...one hopes!

follow me on twitter @samsationuk
Betting Blog Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
calumk
Group 2 Class

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for Love 5.40

Thought step up in trip would suit lto, but faded so today's 7f might just see it in better light, C&D winner it has been running consistently for todays 7lb claimer who is building up a good rapport, stable love a winner here and if money comes for it then so much the better. Has run well off todays mark and no reason why it shouldnt put up a bold showing
Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
Page 1 of 1

Bet Of The Day - Nap Of The Day

Members Ticket Invite - OLBG Park Stakes 13th September

Win Tickets to the Challenge Cup Final

Tell your mates about OLBG and
Earn Some £££

Sole Power
5.50 Bet 365
33% confidence
3:40 York