OLBG.com
Register

Login

Help

FAQ Search Groups Register Profile PMs New Posts Rules
Horse Racing Discussion - Saturday
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic    Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nors
Stallion

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 175
Free Bets Won: 20

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:21 pm     Post subject: Horse Racing Discussion - Saturday Reply with quote

Please discuss Saturday Horse Racing from ASCOT,
LINGFIELD (AW), HAYDOCK, GOWRAN PARK (IRE), MEYDAN (UAE) WINCANTON and work together to find the best bets.

To view current horse racing tip comments in the OLBG tipping competition members can click here. You can order the tips by date and tipping criteria.
http://www.olbg.com/tip_comments.php
Betting Blog Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
budgie27
At Stud

Cash Winnings: 0
Free Bets Won: 0

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Off to Haydock tomorrow - no great ideas to winners but the horses I've gone for are:

Vauce de Siv 1 pt @ 10/3 - ran well on debut and half bro to Reve
Zamdy Man 1/2 pt @ 5/2 - saver on this one

Kentford Grey Lady 2.5 pts @ 3-1 - relatively unexposed at trip and should run well

Giles Cross 2.5 pts EW @ 9-1 - excuses for his run in Welsh Nat and tempting price
Cannington Brook 1.5 pts EW @ 9-1 - if last run not had an effect can run well beat what I thought was a well handicapped Merry King last run Haydock

Two Rockers 2 pts @ 9-4 - seems well liked by stable but hard to rule any out
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
DAVIDADAN
At Stud

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 280
Free Bets Won: 15

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Some interesting information forAscot on Saturday on the BHA website.

http://www.britishhorseracing.com/goracing/racing/newsweather/newsItem.asp?i=N0310311360949513285A

And

http://www.britishhorseracing.com/goracing/racing/newsweather/newsItem.asp?i=N0309661360948083239A

Having digested the Trainer comments,i am against backing Tour Des Champs,Finians Rainbow,and Cue Card .
Captain Chris has ground to suit,really hoping for a classy performance tomorrow. Fingers Crossed
Afcj89
Group 2 Class

Cash Winnings: 10

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to OLBG i'm off to Ascot tomorrow. Here's my preview for the 13.30.

13:30

Up & Go - Won over further (2m 4f) on soft ground LTO easily, with runner up Many Clouds also winning next time out. Prior to that race the horse had also won easily over 2m in a bumper at Uttoxeter, on the horses debut over hurdles he was a faller 2 out when in with a chance, Taquin Du Seuil won that race and followed up that race with another win, this time in a Grade 1 hurdle at Newbury, beating previous Ascot winner Easter Day. That form gives him every chance here today, conditions and trip should suit.

Aaim To Prosper - Been running in lower class races than this over hurdles, placed both times but one paced over this trip last time out, this horse did run in some very good races on the flat, including winning the Cesarewitch last year when beating Countrywide Flame, and also back in 2010. Ruby Walsh takes the mount tomorrow which is a plus, but this horse is too short for me when his form so far over hurdles doesn’t leave you with a lot of confidence

Billy No Name – This horse is still a maiden, and has an F next to his name following his fall last time out, however he fell at the last that day when fighting for 2nd ( no chance with winner ) his races prior to that were over further distances, but if you look back to his form over shorter distances early last year he finished 3rd twice, and seemed to stay on well. The 2m 3f trip here may just suit him and could run a big race at a price

Copper Birch – Two races and two 2nds for Copper Birch so far, on his debut he was beaten by At Fishers Cross who since has won all three starts, including a class 1 at Cheltenham last time out. On his return to the track he was beaten into 2nd by One Conemara over 2m 5f, the 2m 3f trip is likely to suit better and this horse can lose his maiden tag at the third time of asking

Fluter Phil – Unlikely to cause too many problems to the rest of the field here, originally started his racing career in two all-weather maidens finishing 5th of 6, and 10th of 10. Then after a break of just over 2 years he has had two races over hurdles, falling in a Novices Hurdle at Fontwell and then finishing 10th of 12 in a Class 5 hurdle at Plumpton over 2m. The horse then had another race on the all-weather for a Class 6 and finished 7th of 7. Big step up in class today, and unlikely to be involved

Royal Guardsman – Originally started out racing in bumpers, winning twice. Has had two races over hurdles, showing some promise on both starts. Finished 5th over todays trip on his hurdles debut, and then dropped back in trip to 2m and finished 5th again, that distance probably didn’t suit the horse but stepping back up to 2m 3f gives him an Each Way chance

Sausalito Sunrise – This horse also started racing in a bumper, when finishing 2nd behind Cabaret Girl, Sausalito Sunrise stayed on that day and with the race being over 2m, the horse was then stepped up in trip to 2m 5f for his debut over hurdles, the horse was clear 3 out but when blundered and was caught on the line, dropping back to 2m 3f today in similar ground to what he raced on that day may suit the horse, likely to be there or thereabouts

1st Up & Go 2nd Copper Birch 3rd Sausalito Sunrise
DAVIDADAN
At Stud

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 280
Free Bets Won: 15

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Up and Go won well lto,hopefully more in the tank Confused Enjoy your day!
Afcj89
Group 2 Class

Cash Winnings: 10

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, just watched a replay of the race and although there wasn't a great deal of competition in terms of the others offering a challenge, he was kept up to his work and stayed on nicely. Think the 2m 3f trip will be ideal for the horse. Cheers mate, be lucky.
budgie27
At Stud

Cash Winnings: 0

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

J Maguire not got many McCain runners so a tip in itself?
craigturner91
At Stud

Cash Winnings: 55

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 am     Post subject: 4.00 mias boy lingfield Reply with quote

im finding it hard to look past mia's boy i backed it last time out and the ride george baker gave it was awful always in rear if he gets this horse prominent it has every chance of winning a big race only beaten 1/2 a length to aquilonius and in all fairness should of won the race its last 6 starts has been held up or in the last pair everytime i just feel if this horse is prominent it has every chance of winning this big class 2 handicap tomorrow good luck if your on guys Win Fingers Crossed
martinr
Triple Crown Winner

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 865

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:39 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone watch Black Caviar do what she did today? She broke a 25 year old track record in sauntering to a 2.5 length win over the 5 furlongs. There's never been a sprinter like her.
nors
Stallion

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 175

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:25 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

POSTED BY mazzer1

Im on my way home its 8 45 am in abu dhabi and they dont have internet betting its not allowed so these are thr ones i would have backed.

Have a looked at my tips , form and jockey bookings have alot to do with this top trainers have a lot of runners all over so look were the jocks have gone , v williams , p nicholls ,p brennen ,a colman and a few more so see who fancys more tom scu gives some d pipes rides the miss for 1 pipe ride.

Make your mind up its a good day racing and i would have hd money on these if i could see tommorrow merl.

o k time to leve abu dhabi see you about 6 30 pm uk time if these win i hope they do hope you take a look will be gutted, see you latter watch v williams she will have winners today.
The Executioner
Stallion

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 1075

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

5.10 Haydock Classinaglass looks far too big @6/1 with Coral and rates a cracking EW value bet if you can get that price ...... can't see the price lasting myself.
lshepherdson46820
Classic Winner

Cash Winnings: 25

Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:37 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Another super competitive Saturday race at Lingfield (4:00) where most of these look exposed. Atlantis Crossing appears to still be improving and should enjoy the extra furlong looking at the way he finishes his races. Rakaan also looks interesting especially if you watch his last race where he was blocked at a crucial stage before running on strongly.

As for the 4:35 I've gone for Harry Buckle who didn't get the race run to suite last time but did ever so well to stay fourth at the finish. This race should be of a slower tempo which will suite Harry's run style.

Please share you thoughts racing fans of the all-weather! Very Happy
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
Page 1 of 8

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Are You In Profit?

EXCLUSIVE - Win £1000 Free Bet with Matchbook

You Are Invited To Kempton Park - 24th November

Tell your mates about OLBG and
Earn Some £££

Southampton
1.80 Paddy Power