OLBG.com
Register

Login

Help

FAQ Search Groups Register Profile PMs New Posts Rules
Horse Racing > One A Day for March
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Post new topic    Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidg3907
At Stud

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 315
Free Bets Won: 30

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I tipped Dualla Lord and watched the price shoot from 10/1 to 5/1 in double quick time , just like when tipped by Pricewise. Unfortunately the similarity ended there as double quick time became a slow march as the race progressed. No As this followed a 50/1 chance getting run out of third place close home the day before , I think I know how my luck stands.

Anyway , Nigel Twiston-davies has more winners than any other trainer at Warwick . Considering the number of runners he has , that is no great surprise , yet despite his good record there , it is not reflected in Sam's figures , who is 1/22 over hurdles at the track and 1/15 for his old man. I'm sure that is a statistic that will right itself eventually and there is no time like the present for it to start.

WHAT A WARRIOR
does not appear to be the easiest of rides but has shown promise on occasions. He was going well LTO despite pulling hard , something that may have contributed to him slipping up.

He opened his account with a debut win at 50/1 in a bumper at the course , and soon won a hurdle over this trip under Sam. After a rest , he was second to Manger Hanagement on comeback and after a couple of disappointing efforts was 4th to Native Gallery and Red Rocco at Towcester. That pair finished first and second again a month later at Aintree and after collecting another runner up purse , Red Rocco eventually won yesterday , giving the form a solid look.

If Sam can persuade What A Warrior who is really the boss , I'm sure there is more to come from him.
Betting Blog Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brandysnap
Triple Crown Winner

Cash Winnings: 95
Free Bets Won: 0

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

warwick 14 05

spirit d'amor

looked to have a bit in hand when winning by 4 lengths lto should be up to handling the resulting weight rise, stayed on well that day the extra furlong shouldn't be a problem, stable is in good form and have a 13% s/r at warwick, jockey is on a hot streak 33% in the last 14 days, spirit d'amor is lightly raced on the upgrade and looks the answer to a tricky contest.
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
Scaifey
Classic Winner

Cash Winnings: 10

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

WARRICK 14:05

General Kutuzov

This Gifford horse looked to come back to a bit of form lto and I think could be one to look at - at decent odds....12/1 bet365. Having previously won off 125 this lightly raced 8yo has dropped to an inviting mark and his last run earlier in the month showed like he has an appitite to do better. Ground and distance will suit and with normal jock on board - could surprise today.

Good Luck All ...... Fingers Crossed
Scaifey
Classic Winner

Cash Winnings: 10

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Also - I think I got a massive 4 points over last 3 races but still show as 88. Sorry to bother you bud. Smile
mooster100
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 105
Free Bets Won: 10

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

14:05 WARWICK

Though thirteen currently go to post, having broke the field down, there’s not a great deal that appeals to me. There’s currently two that stand out to holding above average claims and two that have ability to win a race of this nature but hold slight question marks coming into the race. The later two are Roll The Dice and Hohlethelonely. Roll The Dice is very much on the upgrade and produced one of his better efforts when ten lengths behind Tayarat last time out at Ludlow. He finished fifth of fourteen on that occasion and came there with every chance approaching three out before weakening at the next flight. The slight doubt that dangles before him today, is whether or not he’ll stay this extra five furlongs. He failed to stay two miles four in a similar grade to this three starts back, beaten a total of eighteen lengths behind J’Adhere at Taunton. Previous to that effort, he was a laboured force on his third career start over this distance at Southwell, staying on from two out at the same pace, failing to produce a blow when the race unfolded. His current price of 6/1 looks short enough for a horse that holds question marks against his stamina at this distance. Hohlethelonely definitely doesn’t hold stamina queries though that can’t be said about his temperament. He was reluctant to race two starts back at Ludlow, setting off thirty lengths adrift from the remainder of the field, putting paid to his chances. Admittedly he’s one not to put to much faith in as he refused to race all together last time out at Huntingdon though would hold claims if getting away on time with the other runners. His current price of 14/1 is not enough to make me want to back him pre race though may be tempted to play a couple of quid in running.
The two that stand out are Hassadin and General Kutuzov. Hassadin put the race to bed very quickly last time at Ludlow, running out an eased down twenty four length winner over the same distance as today’s. That was in selling company, his only other hurdle’s win coming at the same grade which appears a slight put off. He was beaten in a relatively poor handicap five starts back at Hereford, finishing second to Jackers and though improving off the back of that run next time behind Grams And Ounces, he faces a nine pound rise from that effort. That would be enough to pass him over this time in favour of the Nick Gifford charge General Kutuzov. The return to smaller obstacles last time and the massive drop in weights produced one of his better runs for some time. The form of that race behind Handy Andy will no doubt throw up some winners and given the selection only weakened out of things late on in that race, suggest there could be plenty more to come at this level. He’s still relatively lightly raced for an eight year old, especially over hurdles, this being just his fifth start; he’s currently one from four, his win coming in a maiden hurdle at Lingfield back in January 2010. This race looks winnable from his point of view on what he’s shown in both sphere’s whilst the distance is very much a positive. Questions to answer on how he handle this quicker ground though comes here ticking a lot more boxes than the remainder and is currently trading a double figure price.

GENERAL KUTUZOV

Good Luck All ....... Win
meoldmate
Legend

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 1668
Free Bets Won: 520

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Scaifey Cheers for pointing this out, your score has been amended with todays score.
Betting Blog Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
gourley1
Triple Crown Winner

Cash Winnings: 165
Free Bets Won: 5

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:00 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

2.05 Warwick

Fidelor

Course winner on penultimate race, showing a lot of improvement for the first time wearing of cheek pieces, first two well clear of odds on favourite that day and staying on at the finish, goes well here. Pulled up LTO on heavy ground (possible excuse). Cheek pieces on again today. Jockey Andrew Tinkler in the saddle again, S/R here 13% and in reasonable form. Trainer Henry Daly 3/13 here this season (S/R 23%).

Smile
scaller77
Group 1 Class

Cash Winnings: 130
Free Bets Won: 10

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to pick a good one for a change another difficult one here and have decided to go with one i thought a little unlucky a few times can put a couple of bad runs behind him(Ebony River) im really hopeing for a good run here thought this would be his best ground and distance should be spot on Win Looking back through some of his previous racing he has chased home some good sorts and had some good sorts in behind so hope he features at the buisness end tomorrow Fingers Crossed
Scratville
At Stud

Read My Blog!

Cash Winnings: 740
Free Bets Won: 50

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

SPIRIT D'AMOR

Should have plenty more to come having only had 5 runs over hurdles, showed improvement last time for the rise in trip and a mark of 115 might not stop him. Entered up twice at Cheltenham so should be good enough to win this, Coleman picks this in favour of other stable runner and stable in fine form of late.
NFL Handicap Challenge Winner Oct 11
Horse Racing One A Day Winner Dec 11
Football One A Day Winner May 13
Betting Blog Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
bluemal
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 800
Free Bets Won: 125

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:11 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

2.05 Warwick

Spirit D'armor.....won its very first race over in France 2009 but then had a year out before turning out at Fontwell for Venetia Williams yard in 2011 finished 2nd that day in NHF race, went another 3 races in Nv Hurdle races but could not crack it 6,UR,6 .Venetia Williams this year started it with a NvHcH over 17f where it finished 3rd a step up in next race to 21f which did the trick winning by 4 lengths even though it was jumping right and hit the last Hurdle. Jockey Aidan Coleman get the mount again ,
phillrobbo
Group 2 Class

Cash Winnings: 0

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:02 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

SPIRIT D'ARMOR
V Williams runners are going ok with a 24% strike rate of winners to runners over the last 14 days. The selection won nicely last time out and wasn't stopping over 20 furlongs so the extra furlong here shouldn't hold any fears. She has 2 entered in the race but the other one refused to race last time out and looks unreliable so the selection looks her best option.
The selection has only had 6 races and looks to be improving and the going conditions look suitable to the horses chance.
nelix847
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 190

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:43 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

What a Rippoff a non runner Cheeky

New selection Hassadin

Going with top weight now but can run good at this weight of 11-12 as came 2nd back in November and only got beet by a neck in a class 5 race and was 16/1. Ran 2 decent class 4 races at the end of last year coming 2nd of 12th at Hereford just under the distance of todays race which was 2mile 4 and again only beet by a neck. Last time out came 1st in same distance as today. Change jockey today as last 3 times its been J W Farrelly but changing to Nick Scholfield who is up for current season of £45.77p

If i had a double headed coin I would still loose and if i had a lucky rabbits foot it would bring as much luck as it did the rabbit.

One A Day Horse Racing #2 June 2013
One A Day Racing - Week 2 #1 December 2013
Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Horse Racing
Page 28 of 76

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

OLBG Profile

Betting Systems

Win Darts Tickets With OLBG & Betway

Tell your mates about OLBG and
Earn Some £££

Sevilla