OLBG.com
Register

Login

Help

FAQ Search Groups Register Profile PMs New Posts Rules
Man City v Man Utd bet365 FREE Bet Offer
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic    Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Football Betting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Online Trader
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 825
Free Bets Won: 0

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 pm     Post subject: Man City v Man Utd bet365 FREE Bet Offer Reply with quote

For those of you lucky enough to still have a bet365 account don't miss out on this it is a great offer

Quote:
Man City v Man Utd Free Bet Offer

Man City take on title rivals Man Utd at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 9th December - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Manchester derby and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

*or currency equivalent

Terms & Conditions:

Quote:
Free bet value will be equal to the stake of the largest pre-match single bet placed by a customer on the Man City v Man Utd Premier League match, played on Sunday 9th December 2012, up to a maximum of £50*.
Free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Man City v Man Utd Premier League match played on Sunday 9th December 2012.
Note that 'pre-match' is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Man City v Man Utd Premier League match played on Sunday 9th December 2012 and 'In-Play' is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
Bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way. If your free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within two hours of the end of the game. Maximum free bet per customer is £50*.
Where more than one selection is placed on the same betslip In-Play, the free bet selection will be deemed to be the one which is first on the betslip.
Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
This offer is only available to customers residing in UK and Republic of Ireland.
All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.

Light Years Behind
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
bigstevenson
Group 3 Class

Cash Winnings: 0

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone explain this fee bet as i dnt quite understand it, not sure if im being thick here lol
madbobmagee
At Stud

Cash Winnings: 35

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

bet365 have done this a number of times now and it is very black and white.

Quote:
To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*).

i.e. Whack 50 quid of your own money on any market pre KO, then place another 50 quid of your own money on any in-play market during the game and if the in-play bet loses B365 will give you that back.

It can't be any clearer than that.

My Cash Poker Blog
Online Trader
Stallion

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

The best bit is if you Lay off both bets on the exchanges you can lock in a minimum of £40 - £45 RISK FREE Win

Light Years Behind
alistair little
2yo

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

City V Uted
FREE bet I had a free bet in running with 365 getting through to 365 in running was a nightmare. good luck if you have time to let the phone ring on Sunday
Online Trader
Stallion

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Do it on line at half time when there is no chance of any goals ruining your bet Yes

Light Years Behind
Evra77
Handicapper

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:57 pm     Post subject: In Play Bet Reply with quote

online trader, sorry if this seems obvious but could you explain your post above re making the risk free 40 quid?

dont quite understand!
Online Trader
Stallion

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great offer and you should be able to make yourself at least £40.00 with zero risk.

Before kick off find a bet that you can closely match on the exchanges, look for one that will give you as close to zero loss as possible, Over/Under, Match odds, you should be able to find one that is close.
Place your bet on bet365 and place you Lay on the exchanges (do not be tempted to let it go in play to try and make a profit, it will let you down)

Wait until half time (safe as no goals can be scored)

Look for a reasonably high odds bet such as correct score (8-15 odds are ideal but can be lower or higher) then use the calculator below (use Lay Calculator Adv) to calculate your Lay stake remembering to tick the Free bet SNR (Stake Not Returned) as the Bet Type, place the back bet on bet365 and then the Lay on the exchanges.

You can play around with different odds on the calculator. You can Underlay, Standard Match or Overlay, you can choose, I generally Standard Match for this type of offer.

You can use this calculator to calculate your 1st bet Lay stakes as well, ticking the Normal bet / Qualifier / Arb as the Bet Type.

Sit back and wait for your money to arrive - Simples

http://www.trickybet.net/Lay-calculator

Light Years Behind
ebookconverter
At Stud

Read My Blog!

Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, and Burn!
Cash Winnings: 480
Free Bets Won: 30

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, bet365 often do this type of offer, and while at first it might look complicated, the guys have explained it perfectly and it's pretty straightforward. Definitely worth doing.
m0000ny
Group 1 Class

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

All depends on how you want to play it, fair enough if you want to play it safe as OT has explained (I've done it a few times.) If you're up for the gamble then I'd suggest sticking £50 on over 0.5 goals for your pre-match bet at 1/25 then back no goalscorer at 15/1 for £3.50. You now have a risk free £50 in play bet that has cost you at most £1.50. Also, in the unlikely event there are no goalscorers but an own goal is scored you will already be over £45 in profit before the free bet Win
jimmydan
Classic Winner

Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks OT for the advice I've been playing about with the odds and looks good .just be careful anybody who's doing this to make sure you've enough £££ in your laying account to cover your bet. Win
mickvic
Listed Class

Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope it's ok to post this link (mods please remove not) and I doubt there'll be many here who don't already have an account.
Either way I hope someone is able to take advantage of it,

Removed, no affiliate links please

edit, I don't seem to be able to place it as a proper link, anyway, good luck if you play. Fingers Crossed
Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Football Betting
Page 1 of 2

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Betting School

Football Bloggers - 2014/15 Premiership Season - Apply

£200 Open Golf Tipping Competition + Additional Prize!!

Tell your mates about OLBG and
Earn Some £££

AIK
1.53 William Hill
88% confidence
AIK v Falkenbergs FF

Classy Anne
6.00 Ladbrokes
25% confidence
3:00 Ayr

Polarisation
2.38 BetVictor